Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei @ Club Brugge KV | 2019-20

Here's to a much more successful season for Kaveh - hoping he can get back to his top form we saw in Charleoi

Thanks to aenimia for sharing this piece in the last thread:

"MEHDI BAYAT IS CONVINCED THAT KAVEH REZAEI WILL BREAK THROUGH AT CLUB BRUGGE

Philippe Clement still has two weeks to get his troops ready for the competition start. On Friday it became clear that there is still work to be done.

Bruges came no further than 1-1 against Lokomotiva Zagreb . In the practice match, the Croats exposed a number of pain points with blues and blacks.

Clement posted Kaveh Rezaei in the rush hour. Without much success. The Iranian hopes to break through this season after his first season in paid employment in Bruges did not bring what he had expected.

Mehdi Bayat, however, continues to believe in him. The manager of Charleroi still assumes that he is going to make it with blue-black. He told Le Soir that . “I am convinced that he will break through. Clement is going to take him to his best level. Don't forget that he became Club's record transfer last year. ""

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/...ij-club-brugge

"Is Kaveh Rezaei Club Brugge exchanging for this Belgian club?

Kaveh Rezaei is already explicitly linked to a departure at Club Brugge. After a year the Iranian seems to be a bad buy.

Mehdi Bayat, manager of Charleroi (the former club of Rezaei, ed.), Disagrees. He also rules out that Rezaei would return to the Karolos.

"That is completely surreal. The previous coach (Ivan Leko, ed.) Didn't really have it for him, but now he can show his qualities. It's even ridiculous to talk about a possible return to Charleroi ," Bayat said La Dernière Heure ."

https://www.voetbal24.be/news/53120/...belgische-club
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Kaveh had a slight knock and was rested for the friendly vs. Sporting. He may also miss the season opener vs. Waasland-Beveren:

"Brandon Mechele was not among them in the back, while Jelle Vossen and Kaveh Rezaei were also sidelined as a precaution. Clement therefore does not want to take any risks. "I am not a coach that forces players against medical stories. During the season you have to rotate at the right times and bring them when they are top fit. There were too many serious injuries last season," he appears to be a joke on the club website to share with predecessor Ivan Leko.

And so, the Brugse Metten were a good test for next week's league opener against Waasland-Beveren. Because there is a good chance that the trio will still be absent. "Mechele is suspended, while Vossen and Rezaei are out of battle with minor ailments," Clement said."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/430...vaak-het-geval

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Kaveh had a slight knock and was rested for the friendly vs. Sporting. He may also miss the season opener vs. Waasland-Beveren:

"Brandon Mechele was not among them in the back, while Jelle Vossen and Kaveh Rezaei were also sidelined as a precaution. Clement therefore does not want to take any risks. "I am not a coach that forces players against medical stories. During the season you have to rotate at the right times and bring them when they are top fit. There were too many serious injuries last season," he appears to be a joke on the club website to share with predecessor Ivan Leko.

And so, the Brugse Metten were a good test for next week's league opener against Waasland-Beveren. Because there is a good chance that the trio will still be absent. "Mechele is suspended, while Vossen and Rezaei are out of battle with minor ailments," Clement said."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/430...vaak-het-geval
      wow. Rare to see such a public outing of previous coach. I think this new coach is a very fair guy and Bayat also gave his approval about him for kaveh. Maybe he wont start every game, but Im sure he will get mins and be given a fair shot. Leko destroyed Kaveh last season. Good news is he still has a another chance to experience CL football again as they are in the qualifiers. I thought he actually did quite well last year in CL vs monaco.

Comment

On the bench first game of season away at Beveren. Bruge are smashing it but losing to a penalty in the first half.

Comment

Bruge came back to win 3-1 , Kaveh stayed on the bench.

Comment

Hoping Kaveh gets a move out of Brugge as they have just signed Percy Tau, another striker on loan from Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              wow. Rare to see such a public outing of previous coach. I think this new coach is a very fair guy and Bayat also gave his approval about him for kaveh. Maybe he wont start every game, but Im sure he will get mins and be given a fair shot. Leko destroyed Kaveh last season. Good news is he still has a another chance to experience CL football again as they are in the qualifiers. I thought he actually did quite well last year in CL vs monaco.
              Told ya all early last season , his coach was an asshat who didn’t seem @ the time too involved in decision to bring him to Brugge especially @ club record fee....it was obvious he had it for kaveh playing him when obviously injured...!
              This Bayat dude also comes across to me as a shroud & sorta scandalous fellow..! Maybe that asshole Leko expected a kickback if sort$ from that rich transfer that didn’t arrive !? So he proceeded with sabotaging of kaveh’s career !?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gZJYWn...d=7n7owvnnkk2e
                Injured again sad to say it and see it but he’s not up for it physically

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/B0gZJYWn...d=7n7owvnnkk2e
                  Injured again sad to say it and see it but he’s not up for it physically
                  can you read your own source? Nowhere did it say he was injured. Just asked a question if injury could have been the reason he was on the bench, which makes no sense. He was on the bench. Therefore he wasnt injured, or else hed be out of squad.
                  edit : I see the title said he was injured. The actual post didnt provide any evidence. He was on the bench though as i mentioned.

Comment

Anybody knows who is his agent!!? I got an offer for him, so far it looks like he might go back to Charleroi

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      Anybody knows who is his agent!!? I got an offer for him, so far it looks like he might go back to Charleroi

Offer from where?
                      Anyways, he should really leave Brugge, they completely destroyed his career

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Offer from where?
                        Anyways, he should really leave Brugge, they completely destroyed his career
                        Aziz, I'm sure you can understand that for various reasons, I can't name the team here.

Comment

Charleroi looks to be selling their young striker, maybe time for Kaveh to return

Comment

didn't Mogi Bayat arranged his transfer to Club Brugge?
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Rezaei was not included in Club Brugge's upcoming home opener vs. St. Truiden:

"Forward Kaveh Rezaei jumps from the selection. Unable to convince Leko, the Iranian also failed to seduce Clement. A return to Charleroi is a real possibility."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...voor-stvv.html
                              https://www.walfoot.be/news/2019-08-...adre-de-retour

Clement on Rezaei:

"Clement speaks about Rezaei's situation: "That is not obvious"
                              Published: Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Sporting Charlerloi would like to bring back an ex-player: Kaveh Rezaei from Club Brugge. Philippe Clement does not seem to be counting on the attacker, although he nuances that at his press conference.

"It's hard because it's a boy who has shown good things in the past," said Clement. "It is a position where there is a lot of competition at Club Brugge. It is not obvious to put him out of the selection. But I cannot take four points, because then I will run into other positions."

Clement does have positive words for Rezaei. "It is a very positive guest who works every day and shows good things. Others only show a bit more, that's why they are in the selection. These are tough choices, difficult choices, but they are the choices I have to make. ""

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...-evident-.html
                              http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/433...pers-en-rezaei

""Rezaei sees solution for hopeless situation at Club disappearing"

A year ago Club Brugge paid 5 million euros for Kaveh Rezaei, but since then it has gone steeply downhill. Due to injuries, among other things, the Iranian only played eleven times for Blauw-Zwart, although he was unable to convince on the field with barely one goal. In the meantime he seems to have sunk into the fifth hierarchy at the front, after Okereke, Schrijvers, Openda and Vossen.

For the first competition match against Waasland-Beveren, Rezaei was in the stands and it seems that he will not have to count on many playing opportunities this season. A solution must therefore be found for the former record purchase and a return to Charleroi has been suggested in recent days.

The Carolos are about to lose Victor Osimhen to Lille and can therefore use an extra striker. According to La Capitale , the Rezaei option also came to the table on Mambourg, but it was finally decided not to. Mehdi Bayat and co would have thought it would be too expensive to rent their ex-striker from Club."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/433...club-wegvallen

Comment

Working...
                              X