Hossein Tayyebi @ AFC Kairat | 2016/17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hossein Tayyebi @ AFC Kairat | 2016/17

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts

Hossein Tayyebi @ AFC Kairat | 2016/17

One of our best futsal players signed with the former European champions. Best team of Kazakh league. Congrats to him and lets track his progress here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,331 Times in 940 Posts
    A futsal player in the Kazakh league, is this like some sort of Persian April Fool's Day joke or....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gotham For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWheels View Post
    A futsal player in the Kazakh league, is this like some sort of Persian April Fool's Day joke or....
    you may not know this but Kazakh league is actually one of the best european leagues, if you actually read what I wrote you might have picked up Kairat were the champions of europe 2 years ago....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    you may not know this but Kazakh league is actually one of the best european leagues, if you actually read what I wrote you might have picked up Kairat were the champions of europe 2 years ago....
    The real question is, which civilization on this planet actually follows club futsal? I'm sorry but this isn't thread worthy... w/e though I can't be overly bothered.

Banned

Thanks
    The real question is, which civilization on this planet actually follows club futsal? I'm sorry but this isn't thread worthy... w/e though I can't be overly bothered.
    Just because you don't follow futsal no one else should? great logic.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    i agree, is a smart move,
    there is the wikipedia page

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 392 Posts
    I hope you are feeling better today :/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShervinJ For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,241 Times in 2,654 Posts
    lol @wheels come on bro. I could barely give a sh*t for futsal as well but if any futsal thread is worthy, its this one. Kazakh futsal league is for some reason one of the best.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    lol @wheels come on bro. I could barely give a sh*t for futsal as well but if any futsal thread is worthy, its this one. Kazakh futsal league is for some reason one of the best.
    I guess I just don't get it lol. The futsal WC is definitely cool & worth following but I've never once heard even a mention of club futsal anywhere before.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotham For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,241 Times in 2,654 Posts
    I guess I just don't get it lol. The futsal WC is definitely cool & worth following but I've never once heard even a mention of club futsal anywhere before.
    bro, i dont get it either but some people in the forum enjoy the Futsal team so why not let them follow one of the teams best players? its not like the thread is on an Iraqi futsal player lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.