Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Well he probably hasn't practiced on his own let alone his squad. He's gonna need a month to regain his fitness and he will be lucky to get any minutes this next month
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play for Rostov again , if they can get any sort of fee for him over the Summer then they will let him go instead of losing him for free next Summer.
    What he needs to focus on now is keeping up his fitness in preparation for a move.

Comment

i dont understand why rostov doesnt give him a chance, while he played well for reading and at the world cup. his playing style probably doesnt fit in the russian league.

Comment

Saeid just came back from an injury and needs time to get back in shape and in form again to play. Maybe his doctor has advised him to not get right back into playing and slowly get back on the pitch. Or maybe he’s cleared by the doctors but his coach wants him to gradually start playing.

Comment

He needs to go to Zenit

Comment

He played in the TM friendlies over a month ago, he is definitely recovered from his injury. No need to defend him from skipping out on preseason, it was unprofessional and his lack of game time will reflect that.

Comment

You guys overrate him too much. Guy can't seem to stay fit if his life depended on it and whenever he plays in Russian League, he's never been anything special. As if Zenit will ever go for him at this stage. He still needs to prove himself. Few hardcore TM performances don't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                I’m not sure on the attitude thing , he seemed to integrate himself well into the Reading team whilst on loan and obviously made a good impression with his attitude and skill because they wanted to keep him on , especially Clement before he was sacked.
                The Madrid thing could be put down to his age, he was young and made a silly decision. He has been unlucky with injuries throughout his career and obviously something isn’t working right for him in Russia, suppose we will never know the full story. There has been no punishment for him for coming back into training after the season started so maybe the club and himself were actively looking to leave and now he is keeping up his fitness, there is a long time to go until this transfer window closes.
                I think so too..!
                Regardless of perhaps pre-mature departure, @ least Saeed made the EU plunge @ the first window of opportunity @ a very young age & he was the pillar of CQ’s TM & certainly one of his most favored players throughout his 8 years tenure..! & we all know Carlos wouldn’t have put up with bad attitude & unprofessionalism from anyone in his camp ..!
                Something certainly ain’t kosher about the financial aspect of his Rostov contract..!?as the club’s apathetic demeanor towards him certainly defies football reasonings ..! (Sorta similar to Karim & panatanaikos saga..!)
                I would put it down to having an armature Repping him in such a dog-eat-dog corrupt business ..!
                Having his rookie dad as his agent is also suggestive of his trust issues.
                Let’s hope he finds a decent EU loan move before the end of the transfer period. Otherwise I fear Rostov, outa spite may well sabotage his future move by nailing him to bench most of the season...!?
                Ps
                I don’t recall him being an injury-prone player per say ..! But so much secrecy surrounding his most recent injury from both TM &
                Reading medical staff, & his inability to come to terms with Reading for an extension of his contract could also be suggestive of a serious career-threatening knock !? & him being considered damaged goods..!?? Hopefully that’s not the case ..!
                I think it’s more the latter ... some di$agreement to do with his Rostov contract.

Comment

Working...
                X