Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2019-2020

They have a game on Saturday against Spartak Moscow. Hopefully Ezatolahi begins to starts games and becomes a vital part of the Rostov midfield for the upcoming season and prove to everyone the true player he is.

Really sad and disappointing he's back at Rostov when common perception thought he was a free agent. Hopefully he can have a good, healthy season, to make himself a viable option for a better/bigger team.

Comment

Wasted talent, the guy had everything to have a successful career in Europe, still young but man, how come they can't even find a half decent agent?

Comment

He skipped preaseason so don't expect him to get any significant gametime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Wasted talent, the guy had everything to have a successful career in Europe, still young but man, how come they can't even find a half decent agent?
          I think as of now, its safe to say leaving atletico as early as he did was a huge mistake. thats where he went wrong IMO
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Talent wise, this guy can be our best ever defensive midfielder but unfortunately he does not have the right attitude whatsoever. Such a shame that he went back, I think his father is his agent, explains why he can't do any better..
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              Talent wise, this guy can be our best ever defensive midfielder but unfortunately he does not have the right attitude whatsoever. Such a shame that he went back, I think his father is his agent, explains why he can't do any better..
              Key word.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I think as of now, its safe to say leaving atletico as early as he did was a huge mistake. thats where he went wrong IMO
                5 years in Europe and from age of 18 and he still doesn't know what he is doing. He took things for granted in TM and that he will start no matter what, but this is not how it works in Europe. As Salar said, he doesn't have the right attitude and the right people around him, which is sadly the case of many of our footballers. i won't be surprised if we don't see much improvement in his case, he loses his regular starting spot in TM!!
                Too bad because he has huge talent.

Comment

bad choice to pick the pro contract in russia and decline the atletico b offer. he is almost 23 and has only played around 50 matches since moving to rostov in 2015. both jb and azmoun were starters at this age. truly a waste of talent.

Comment

Agree with everything that has been said. Unfortunately he is injury prone which can be attributed to the fact he is constantly missing preseason training, which can be attributed to his poor attitude.

The guy is talented there is no doubt about that but he needs to play a full season somewhere otherwise once this contract is up he will be back in IPL or off to Qatar. It's not too late but this might be his last season to do something.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m not sure on the attitude thing , he seemed to integrate himself well into the Reading team whilst on loan and obviously made a good impression with his attitude and skill because they wanted to keep him on , especially Clement before he was sacked.
                      The Madrid thing could be put down to his age, he was young and made a silly decision. He has been unlucky with injuries throughout his career and obviously something isn’t working right for him in Russia, suppose we will never know the full story. There has been no punishment for him for coming back into training after the season started so maybe the club and himself were actively looking to leave and now he is keeping up his fitness, there is a long time to go until this transfer window closes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          We can't read Russian..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            We can't read Russian..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            *He is not in the squad

Comment

Well he probably hasn't practiced on his own let alone his squad. He's gonna need a month to regain his fitness and he will be lucky to get any minutes this next month

Comment

Working...
                              X