No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course im right ! Look at the stats on how many goals we conceded during CQ time ! I don't talk from my back side, unlike some people!

Obviously do some search before you claim something ! how hard is that ??

Can you read? if yes i did your search , look at his stat on Team melli ! look at how many goals we conceded out of 93 matches
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/carl..._ab/2019-01-31
    Originally posted by Milux View Post
    Ok milad queiroz you right. milad b for TM !

Comment

FA Cup - Rotherham 2:3 Hull City

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
      *He assisted the winner on the 92nd min.

Goals:
      https://hofoot.allvidview.com/player...yes&autoplay=1

Comment

any comments Carlos milad b Queiroz ?

Comment

Comment

Tafazoli is starting for Hull City in an FA cup match vs Chelsea. Live on ESPN+ right now for U.S. members.

Comment

How'd Tafazolli play for ppl who watched?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Player ratings vs Chelsea

Ryan Tafazolli

The unfortunate defender to loop Batshuayi’s shot over Long for the opener but recovered very well in a diligent defensive effort. Read the play very well and almost came up with a late equaliser at the other end. 7/10

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...helsea-3778387

Comment

"Rating all 38 signings since Lee Darnbrough first took charge of Hull City’s recruitment

Darnbrough has been with the Tigers since first arriving in the summer of 2017

It is almost three years since Lee Darnbrough arrived at the KCOM Stadium to fill the newly-created role as Hull City’s head of recruitment.

Darnbrough effectively replaced chief scout Stan Ternent, who had departed the club in January 2017, and was tasked with identifying talent, striking deals and working alongside the incumbent head coach.

Six transfer windows have since come and gone, with no less than 38 players signed either on loan or in permanent deals.

There have been hits and misses during the reigns of Leonid Slutksy, Nigel Adkins and Grant McCann and we’ve rated all the business done by Darnbrough.

Ryan Tafazolli

Another free agent signed to strengthen City’s defence last summer, having previously worked under McCann at Peterborough. Unable to find regular football this season, starting only five of the 37 league games to date. Dependable enough but has fallen down the pecking order of late. 5"

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...brough-4062900

Comment

Ryan Tafazoli for TM!!

Comment

Subbed on vs Wigan - they’re getting destroyed right now 4-0.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

8-0 :O He was the best defender when he came on though that's not worth much

Comment

He came on when they were 7-0 down so only conceded the one 😂

Comment

So Hull are getting relegated now. Ryan Tafazolli most likely won't ever play in the championship again. Do people STILL want him called up???
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I don’t think he should be called up but for him he is playing professional football in the second league in England so fair play to him, that is only something I and I am guessing most of us on here could only dream about. He also seems very proud of who he is and his Iranian roots so I wish him all the best in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                So Hull are getting relegated now. Ryan Tafazolli most likely won't ever play in the championship again. Do people STILL want him called up???
                                Greenguyforlife is that you?

Nah but in all honesty, I don't think he should be called up but props to him for playing in a very solid league. Sure he was mostly warming the bench but in his limited playing time he played pretty well. He had two goals in 13 appearances! As a centerback!

There's no doubt in my mind he'll get picked up by a better club and it's always good to have an eye out on him, as the CB position isn't one of team melli's strong suits at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X