Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20 - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    You can't just nitpick one poor play out of many good plays. I can find dozens of videos of world class players like Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, etc all missing sitters. But does that make them shit?

No one is claiming Tafazolli is the next coming CB starter for TM, but he is a solid player, a very hard worker, and now plays in a very respectable league. But like I said...

KEEP HATING
    I will keep hating, he's horrendous. That type of fault even Khanzadeh wouldn't do.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,861 Times in 6,001 Posts
    as i said before and from more recent highlights it seems still evident that he is still a bit too Kondo khepel and not really worth the naturalization and sarbazi-clearing efforts ...!
    with kananizadegan and this new Salimi young lad in the pipeline and supposedly now another formidable contender (be it koskhol..!) Khalilzade given a chance to impress Wilmot, doubt there is much if any need for our pretty boy here who can't yet even put couple of basic farsi statements together..!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    100% deserves a chance for TM

if he was 'shit' he wouldnt play in the Championship, one of the most competitive leagues in Europe!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    100% deserves a chance for TM

if he was 'shit' he wouldnt play in the Championship, one of the most competitive leagues in Europe!
    Not at all. His previous coach at Peterborough, Grant McCann is now the Hull coach. He's doing him a favour and bringing him to a higher division. Hull City are doing horribly this season anyway. I don't want to be mean, but he's not better than Khanzadeh.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    You need to support all of our playing talent who play abroad not continuously bash them for a personal vendetta or attention...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaebi kabab For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,366 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Not at all. His previous coach at Peterborough, Grant McCann is now the Hull coach. He's doing him a favour and bringing him to a higher division. Hull City are doing horribly this season anyway. I don't want to be mean, but he's not better than Khanzadeh.
    I also find him slow but you should know no one doing anyone a favor in pro sport. The guy himself is new so he will not risk his reputation if he doesn't find Tafazolli useful for his team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    You need to support all of our playing talent who play abroad not continuously bash them for a personal vendetta or attention...
    I'm simply voicing my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    I'm simply voicing my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.
    No one likes or cares about your opinion, especially when you come here every day or two just to spew hate/libel.

If you don't rate him, that's fine, but to constantly shit on him is super annoying.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    wait till he turns into one of TM's jewels

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Arya please...clearly you are seeking petty attention
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 153

You do not have permission to view the list of names.