Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Not at all. His previous coach at Peterborough, Grant McCann is now the Hull coach. He's doing him a favour and bringing him to a higher division. Hull City are doing horribly this season anyway. I don't want to be mean, but he's not better than Khanzadeh.
    I also find him slow but you should know no one doing anyone a favor in pro sport. The guy himself is new so he will not risk his reputation if he doesn't find Tafazolli useful for his team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      You need to support all of our playing talent who play abroad not continuously bash them for a personal vendetta or attention...
      I'm simply voicing my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Comment

I'm simply voicing my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.
        No one likes or cares about your opinion, especially when you come here every day or two just to spew hate/libel.

If you don't rate him, that's fine, but to constantly shit on him is super annoying.

Comment

wait till he turns into one of TM's jewels

Comment

Arya please...clearly you are seeking petty attention

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...0ryan&src=typd

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              Arya please...clearly you are seeking petty attention
              [ATTACH]18542[/ATTACH]

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...0ryan&src=typd
              LOL exposed!!!

Comment

Haha very good. I'm glad you did that search. I have admitted I was quite optimistic about Ryan. However I don't believe he is up to par for the national team.
                Now if you guys don't like that I believe that, it's okay. But I'm not afraid to voice my opinion. I haven't got any personal problem with Ryan Tafazolli the man, he's just not a footballer I rate, at this moment.

Comment

Haha very good. I'm glad you did that search. I have admitted I was quite optimistic about Ryan. However I don't believe he is up to par for the national team.
                  Now if you guys don't like that I believe that, it's okay. But I'm not afraid to voice my opinion. I haven't got any personal problem with Ryan Tafazolli the man, he's just not a footballer I rate, at this moment.
                  Cheers.. finally a logical post lol

Comment

I like him, I hope to see him be given a chance at the very least. Thinking about it, PAG and Majid (SHIR) and Kananizadeh. It's hard to see him displace ANY of these three. Not to mention that Cheshmi is probably in the mix as well (even though I'm not a fan).

Comment

Whatever happened to Taha Shariati ...!!
                      Id far rather give that young lad a try-out than RawYawn..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Whatever happened to Taha Shariati ...!!
                        Id far rather give that young lad a try-out than RawYawn..!!
                        hes a starter for Saipa this year after having ACL injuries that prevented him from performing well at PSV trial (and from attending the next one) and limited him to only 1-2 games for saipa in the last two years.

He is back now tho. I think if he can stay injury free this season he will show himself in the young saipa team. Wilmots also already saw him during the friendly vs omid.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          I like him, I hope to see him be given a chance at the very least. Thinking about it, PAG and Majid (SHIR) and Kananizadeh. It's hard to see him displace ANY of these three. Not to mention that Cheshmi is probably in the mix as well (even though I'm not a fan).
                          Iman Salimi and Siavash Yazdani are coming bro. I watched Siavash yesterday for Esteghlal and he is a machine.

Comment

Ryan Tafazoli is no where near TM level, we have at the very least 10 central defenders who are way ahead of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              hes a starter for Saipa this year after having ACL injuries that prevented him from performing well at PSV trial (and from attending the next one) and limited him to only 1-2 games for saipa in the last two years.

He is back now tho. I think if he can stay injury free this season he will show himself in the young saipa team. Wilmots also already saw him during the friendly vs omid.
                              damn...! i really hope he is able to recover 100% or close to it from that injury..!!? he is still awful young so there is much hope for that ...!? i finally tore my ACL playing football but not till after i was 37 and nothin been same since...! i quit football after and transitioned to VBnTennis ...the freaking stiffness never went away and nowadays nearing 50, i can hardly walk home after i play a prolonged 3 hours of VB even Tennis..!

he was a freakin beast .... our best overall player imo at U17WC and that by a country mile..! such a shitty timing for his injury too..!!
                              best wishes to our ginger boy..!!

Comment

At the moment PAG, Hosseini, Salimi. Shoja, Khanzadeh or even Cheshmi are ahead of him. We can always invite him to see him closely but I highly doubt he makes the squad even though seems to be a really hard working kid.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X