No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoja is a decent defender, his issue like Balotelli is he can't control his temper and that handicap his team and coches.
    Beiro said he worked alot on this and we have different Shoja now. Let's see.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Shoja is a decent defender, his issue like Balotelli is he can't control his temper and that handicap his team and coches.
      Beiro said he worked alot on this and we have different Shoja now. Let's see.

I don't think he wants to play for Iran, if he did, he wouldn't have talked all that crap about Queiroz over the years. Also I don't believe Wilmots and Hashemian want him, as they didn't invite him to the domestic players camp, might be wrong but he is 30 years old now.

Comment

Age is not a real issue in his case. He can still be useful for the next few years as CB.
        He needs to change his attitude. That is the main concern

Comment

Age is not a real issue in his case. He can still be useful for the next few years as CB.
          He needs to change his attitude. That is the main concern

Age is a concern, as even at the age of 30, his poor attitude was still there, what's to say he's going to change it now. If it was me, I'd do what Queiroz did and forget about him. He's not worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
            Age is a concern, as even at the age of 30, his poor attitude was still there, what's to say he's going to change it now. If it was me, I'd do what Queiroz did and forget about him. He's not worth the risk.
            He is 30 man. We had CB started in WC who were 33-34. He is much better than Montazeri who wasted spot in two competitions mainly because of his connection. And was 34 or something.
            If Shoja is willing to sit on bench as back up of Hosseini and PAG, I have no issue with him. He is better than Kanani and some other defenders. He is really useful on set pieces. He is not bezan-ziresh defender.

Comment

He is 30 man. We had CB started in WC who were 33-34. He is much better than Montazeri who wasted spot in two competition mainly because of his connection. And was 34 or something.
              If Shoja is willing to sit on bench as back up of Hosseini and PAG, I have no issue with him. He is better than Kanani and some other defenders. He is really useful on set pieces. He is not bezan-ziresh defender.

We'll see, where did Beiranvand talk about Shoja?

Comment

We'll see, where did Beiranvand talk about Shoja?
                With Misaghi. Football bartar.

Comment

Let's hope not.
                  Pick one Shoja or Taf

You would cry if you had to chose one

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Pick one Shoja or Taf

You would cry if you had to chose one
                    No idea who they are... [emoji23]

Comment

Fine, I'll accept the first goal wasn't all his fault. By what about the second goal, WHAT IS HE DOING!? Come on guys, give me a break.

2:34

https://youtu.be/kdXX5PLNnDc
                      You can't just nitpick one poor play out of many good plays. I can find dozens of videos of world class players like Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, etc all missing sitters. But does that make them shit?

No one is claiming Tafazolli is the next coming CB starter for TM, but he is a solid player, a very hard worker, and now plays in a very respectable league. But like I said...

KEEP HATING

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        You can't just nitpick one poor play out of many good plays. I can find dozens of videos of world class players like Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, etc all missing sitters. But does that make them shit?

No one is claiming Tafazolli is the next coming CB starter for TM, but he is a solid player, a very hard worker, and now plays in a very respectable league. But like I said...

KEEP HATING
                        I will keep hating, he's horrendous. That type of fault even Khanzadeh wouldn't do.

Comment

as i said before and from more recent highlights it seems still evident that he is still a bit too Kondo khepel and not really worth the naturalization and sarbazi-clearing efforts ...!
                          with kananizadegan and this new Salimi young lad in the pipeline and supposedly now another formidable contender (be it koskhol..!) Khalilzade given a chance to impress Wilmot, doubt there is much if any need for our pretty boy here who can't yet even put couple of basic farsi statements together..!!

Comment

100% deserves a chance for TM

if he was 'shit' he wouldnt play in the Championship, one of the most competitive leagues in Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              100% deserves a chance for TM

if he was 'shit' he wouldnt play in the Championship, one of the most competitive leagues in Europe!
                              Not at all. His previous coach at Peterborough, Grant McCann is now the Hull coach. He's doing him a favour and bringing him to a higher division. Hull City are doing horribly this season anyway. I don't want to be mean, but he's not better than Khanzadeh.

Comment

You need to support all of our playing talent who play abroad not continuously bash them for a personal vendetta or attention...

Comment

Working...
                                X