Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 4,577 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Is Marc keeping tabs him?

He's guh teW Lehn Fawwwsey eif he wonttoo pleh wit E-ran.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Go watch the highlights. 8:25. He's so ridiculously slow and makes zero attempt to stop the cross.

Having him in a squad with the likes of Majid Hosseini and Pouraliganji is just embarrassing. HE'S NOT TEAM MELLI MATERIAL. Oceano da Cruz AND Micael Moreira both told Queiroz specifically not to call him up.

I understand why you guys think he'd be a good option, because he's playing for Hull City. Khanzadeh could play for them and you'd all say that. How does the club he plays for decide if he's actually a good player??

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    ^someone stop this guy from posting.

Since when do you have inside info from Oceano and Michael' the ex-physio of TM?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kaebi kabab For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Go watch the highlights. 8:25. He's so ridiculously slow and makes zero attempt to stop the cross.

Having him in a squad with the likes of Majid Hosseini and Pouraliganji is just embarrassing. HE'S NOT TEAM MELLI MATERIAL. Oceano da Cruz AND Micael Moreira both told Queiroz specifically not to call him up.

I understand why you guys think he'd be a good option, because he's playing for Hull City. Khanzadeh could play for them and you'd all say that. How does the club he plays for decide if he's actually a good player??

You've changed your tune from the last couple of years. At one time you were his one man fan club and I remember you calling for his inclusion in the WC squad last year?

For what it's worth, I agree with you about his limitations as a player and not worth being called up to TM. It's a little too late in his career to bring him into a set up where he will have communication issues and not really have a sniff at the first XI, similar to how the start of his time at Hull appears to be going. They'll struggle in the league this year, so will he. I expect him to be playing lower league football again next season. Not TM material.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkay View Post
    You've changed your tune from the last couple of years. At one time you were his one man fan club and I remember you calling for his inclusion in the WC squad last year?

For what it's worth, I agree with you about his limitations as a player and not worth being called up to TM. It's a little too late in his career to bring him into a set up where he will have communication issues and not really have a sniff at the first XI, similar to how the start of his time at Hull appears to be going. They'll struggle in the league this year, so will he. I expect him to be playing lower league football again next season. Not TM material.
    I'll explain why. He was doing well at regular League 1 level. However after seeing some of his games at a higher level, he's a completely different player.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,332 Times in 8,653 Posts
    He looks awfully slow and out of position. Imagine how that will go against opponents with quick and technical players (Iraq, South Korea, Japan)...no thanks.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post

Since when do you have inside info from Oceano and Michael' the ex-physio of TM?
    Lol someone tell this kid for me.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,332 Times in 8,653 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaebi kabab View Post

Actually he is from Gol Bezan who are very close with TM coaching staff, including Queiroz.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,960 Times in 1,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy4life View Post

Arya kheily dooset daram valy your argument is very weak. You pointed out one mistake from one game and argue that he shouldn’t be called up just from that mistake.

You also haven’t been watching his games in the championship 😂.. This guy has impressed very much so thus far. He is a top class threat in the aerial game and even showed that by scoring in his only start with Hull!

Arya you have to stop starting agendas for certain players just because they don’t respond to your insta DMs or are rude to you lol. You have the same “he sucks” agenda towards Rouzbeh Cheshmi, who I 100% agree is not on the same level as Majid, but is still a very valuable and versatile defender that definitely has a role on Team Melli.

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Arya kheily dooset daram valy your argument is very weak. You pointed out one mistake from one game and argue that he shouldn’t be called up just from that mistake.

You also haven’t been watching his games in the championship .. This guy has impressed very much so thus far. He is a top class threat in the aerial game and even showed that by scoring in his only start with Hull!

Arya you have to stop starting agendas for certain players just because they don’t respond to your insta DMs or are rude to you lol. You have the same “he sucks” agenda towards Rouzbeh Cheshmi, who I 100% agree is not on the same level as Majid, but is still a very valuable and versatile defender that definitely has a role on Team Melli.
    Baba velemoon kon Brian joon, azizam. Tafazolli is hot I know. Vali he's absolutely shocking at football.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 228

You do not have permission to view the list of names.