• Show
Clear All

He just scored , Hull 3-0 up.

Comment

Big Tafa on the score sheet!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

S T U D

Comment

Baba Taffi karesh doroste haji🙌🏼

Comment

In all honesty if Taffi was 23, he would be TM caliber. His peak is not TM spot guaranteed. He can be part of the 50 man national pool but actually playing for TM on a regular basis is not likely for someone of his age and caliber.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              In all honesty is Taffi was 23, he would be TM caliber. His peak is not TM spot guaranteed. He can be part of the 50 man national pool but actually playing for TM on a regular basis is not likely for someone of his age and caliber.
              I am not saying he will start or not or even make the squad. But he is 27. Just the same age of PAG. Just saying.
              He is not old at all for CB.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Scoring against a League One side who are 20th is not exactly instant TM material

Comment

Carabao Cup: Tranmere Rovers 0:3 Hull City FT

*Ryan started the match and played the full 90 mins.
                  *He scored the 3rd goal of the match on the 45th+ min.

"Hull notched a third and effectively ended the contest a minute before the break when Tafazolli headed home a Milinkovic corner from inside the six-yard box."

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/spo...-prenton-park/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I am not saying he will start or not or even make the squad. But he is 27. Just the same age of PAG. Just saying.
                    He is not old at all for CB.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Morteza has 40 caps to his name so cant compare the two players but like I said he can still make the squad just not going to be first option.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He played the last 12 min of the match and replaced another CB, Jordy de Wijs, they allowed 2 goals a min or two after he came to the pitch. They lost the match 1-3 to Bristol City.

Comment

Is Marc keeping tabs him?

He's guh teW Lehn Fawwwsey eif he wonttoo pleh wit E-ran.

Comment

Go watch the highlights. 8:25. He's so ridiculously slow and makes zero attempt to stop the cross.
                          https://youtu.be/XVJaK4gZl2M

Having him in a squad with the likes of Majid Hosseini and Pouraliganji is just embarrassing. HE'S NOT TEAM MELLI MATERIAL. Oceano da Cruz AND Micael Moreira both told Queiroz specifically not to call him up.

I understand why you guys think he'd be a good option, because he's playing for Hull City. Khanzadeh could play for them and you'd all say that. How does the club he plays for decide if he's actually a good player??

Comment

^someone stop this guy from posting.

Since when do you have inside info from Oceano and Michael' the ex-physio of TM?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              Go watch the highlights. 8:25. He's so ridiculously slow and makes zero attempt to stop the cross.
                              https://youtu.be/XVJaK4gZl2M

Having him in a squad with the likes of Majid Hosseini and Pouraliganji is just embarrassing. HE'S NOT TEAM MELLI MATERIAL. Oceano da Cruz AND Micael Moreira both told Queiroz specifically not to call him up.

I understand why you guys think he'd be a good option, because he's playing for Hull City. Khanzadeh could play for them and you'd all say that. How does the club he plays for decide if he's actually a good player??

You've changed your tune from the last couple of years. At one time you were his one man fan club and I remember you calling for his inclusion in the WC squad last year?

For what it's worth, I agree with you about his limitations as a player and not worth being called up to TM. It's a little too late in his career to bring him into a set up where he will have communication issues and not really have a sniff at the first XI, similar to how the start of his time at Hull appears to be going. They'll struggle in the league this year, so will he. I expect him to be playing lower league football again next season. Not TM material.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                You've changed your tune from the last couple of years. At one time you were his one man fan club and I remember you calling for his inclusion in the WC squad last year?

For what it's worth, I agree with you about his limitations as a player and not worth being called up to TM. It's a little too late in his career to bring him into a set up where he will have communication issues and not really have a sniff at the first XI, similar to how the start of his time at Hull appears to be going. They'll struggle in the league this year, so will he. I expect him to be playing lower league football again next season. Not TM material.
                                I'll explain why. He was doing well at regular League 1 level. However after seeing some of his games at a higher level, he's a completely different player.

Comment

Working...
                                X