Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why shouldn't he be tested at least ?

I always remember at World Cups when they commentator talked about African Teams players and how many of them played somewhere in 2-3 leagues.

Today he plays in League 3 , tommorow he may play in league one, testing doesnt cost anything. I wouldnt even bet my money that all TM defenders would be starters at Hull City

Comment

For me it is an age thing , he is 29 in September and although he is playing at a very good level of football he isn’t a regular player. Central defence especially is very important to have a strong partnership, this will need to be built with those around him as a new player and I am sure either what his language skills are as communication is also very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Greenguyforlife is that you?

Nah but in all honesty, I don't think he should be called up but props to him for playing in a very solid league. Sure he was mostly warming the bench but in his limited playing time he played pretty well. He had two goals in 13 appearances! As a centerback!

There's no doubt in my mind he'll get picked up by a better club and it's always good to have an eye out on him, as the CB position isn't one of team melli's strong suits at the moment
        You are a beautiful human being Brian.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          Why shouldn't he be tested at least ?
          I always remember at World Cups when they commentator talked about African Teams players and how many of them played somewhere in 2-3 leagues.
          Today he plays in League 3 , tommorow he may play in league one, testing doesnt cost anything. I wouldnt even bet my money that all TM defenders would be starters at Hull City
          He isn't good. As simple as that.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He descends to league 1 as do his chances with TM

Comment

The team was one point off the play offs on New Years Day and only won one match since. But that is what happens when you sell your best players in the Jan transfer window and the owners have put no money back into the club.

Comment

Working...
              X