No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect almost every one on this thread and trust your judgements when it comes to a lot of things. But I genuinely think a number of us are getting ahead of ourselves here.

Tafazoli, Shariati etc...?

One does not speak Farsi in the one position where communication and being in-sync with the rest of your defensive line (and keeper) is key, particularly in a team like Iran which has learnt to be as disciplined and well-drilled as a club side over the last 8 years (which may of course change as we become more open and attacking). As I keep saying, you can't underestimate the importance of language, communication, growing up together etc... for a centre back. That's why so many national sides pick centre backs who are in sync with each other by playing in the same club.

And Shariati who is only 19, hasn't even played at U20/U21/U23 level yet! Compare the half-dozen competitive international games he has played to Majid Hosseini, who had played 26 international U17 games by 17.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I respect almost every one on this thread and trust your judgements when it comes to a lot of things. But I genuinely think a number of us are getting ahead of ourselves here.
      Tafazoli, Shariati etc...?
      One does not speak Farsi in the one position where communication and being in-sync with the rest of your defensive line (and keeper) is key, particularly in a team like Iran which has learnt to be as disciplined and well-drilled as a club side over the last 8 years (which may of course change as we become more open and attacking). As I keep saying, you can't underestimate the importance of language, communication, growing up together etc... for a centre back. That's why so many national sides pick centre backs who are in sync with each other by playing in the same club.
      And Shariati who is only 19, hasn't even played at U20/U21/U23 level yet! Compare the half-dozen competitive international games he has played to Majid Hosseini, who had played 26 international U17 games by 17.
      Shariati has been starting for U23 this entire year

Comment

shariati isnt ready for TM yet, but if he stays injury free its a matter of time. Hopefully he can transfer to turkey/belgium/portugal soon as well.

Majid, PAG, Kanaani, Salimi, Cheshmi, Shariati... we have a good stock of center backs, quite young as well. Just need some central midfielders.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          shariati isnt ready for TM yet, but if he stays injury free its a matter of time. Hopefully he can transfer to turkey/belgium/portugal soon as well.

Majid, PAG, Kanaani, Salimi, Cheshmi, Shariati... we have a good stock of center backs, quite young as well. Just need some central midfielders.
          A lot rests on Ezzatolahi’s shoulders.

Comment

Played 90 min vs Wigan in a 2-2 draw today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

any news ?

Comment

Seriously are we that desperate???

He has only played a total of 285 minutes in 7 matches out of 20 matches that Hull played this season! only 2 times fixed . Most of the time he gets sub in when Wijs becomes injured or tired!

We had the best Defense line during CQ ! so IMO we do have top quality players for our DF line.

Comment

it is a simple question. and yes we are if you have a look at wc qualifiers campaign.

Comment

Pretty sure it was not the DF line that caused the problem! it was simply the tactic and strategy used by wilmots in that game! He wanted to lose and get kicked out so he can get his easy money!
                    Originally posted by Milux View Post
                    it is a simple question. and yes we are if you have a look at wc qualifiers campaign.

Comment

when we are not able to have a clean sheet against Bahrein or Irak I am pretty sure that we have the best DF line in Asia

Comment

any news ?
                        Ryan has been featuring for the Hull u23 squad.

He made the bench on the senior matchday squad yesterday vs. Stoke City. He was subbed in on the 89th min.

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/hull-...e-city-report/
                        https://www.hullcitytigers.com/exper...o-late-defeat/

Comment

lol again i repeat Its not the players that caused the loss ! it was the stupid tactic that caused it! We had the best DF line during CQ with SAME players ! which part of this you don't get ?
                          when we are not able to have a clean sheet against Bahrein or Irak I am pretty sure that we have the best DF line in Asia

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            Ryan has been featuring for the Hull u23 squad.

He made the bench on the senior matchday squad yesterday vs. Stoke City. He was subbed in on the 89th min.

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/hull-...e-city-report/
                            https://www.hullcitytigers.com/exper...o-late-defeat/
                            Ryan for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              lol again i repeat Its not the players that caused the loss ! it was the stupid tactic that caused it! We had the best DF line during CQ with SAME players ! which part of this you don't get ?
                              Ok milad queiroz you right. milad b for TM !

Comment

I would surely invite him to TM and test him, do you know how many african teams have some players in lower leagues who get discovered in WC games ? And playing in England is special .... just a chance

Comment

Working...
                                X