• Show
Clear All

Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

It’s official now, congrats to him and we should keep an eye on him:

https://www.hullcitytigers.com/tafaz...ermanent-deal/
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Thats really awesome for him.

I wonder why he has never been called up for team Melli.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Thats really awesome for him.

I wonder why he has never been called up for team Melli.
      Here comes Hoorad LOL

Comment

Nice move to a decent team with a club that has a lot of history. I think with his age he is still a prospect for CB and will continue to develop and playing in such a physical league will be very good for him and team Melli which he’ll hopefuly be invited to soon.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The man can't even order a soltani forget about team melli

Comment

He definitely deserves a chance now he plays in the championship. Could be a replacement for montazeri

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              The man can't even order a soltani forget about team melli
              Its fair to give him a chance, like zandi and davari got a chance while they barely spoke farsi.

Comment

Hold your horses people he just barely signed off a trial. Let's wait to see if he actually gets some minutes before we start calling for him to be invited to the national team.

Comment

Not passing judgment on whether he should be invited to TM yet, and I haven't seen him play a lick, but I think we all can agree that going from League One to the Championship is definitely a step in the right direction. This is the same league that two important TM players were playing their trade in just last year (Karim and Saeid).

We'll have a much better understanding of where he stands once the season progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Not passing judgment on whether he should be invited to TM yet, and I haven't seen him play a lick, but I think we all can agree that going from League One to the Championship is definitely a step in the right direction. This is the same league that two important TM players were playing their trade in just last year (Karim and Saeid).

We'll have a much better understanding of where he stands once the season progresses.
                    Sums up my feelings on this transfer , well done to Sirous on his transfer.

Comment

With Wilmots playing attacking football that means CB are getting more involved in pushing forward, so for counter attacks you need speedy CB, not sure he will be a right fit for Wilmots system due to his lack of speed, anyway as it was mentioned let see if he become a regular starter at his club first

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        With Wilmots playing attacking football that means CB are getting more involved in pushing forward, so for counter attacks you need speedy CB, not sure he will be a right fit for Wilmots system due to his lack of speed, anyway as it was mentioned let see if he become a regular starter at his club first
                        Agreed I’m not sold on him being 100% needed or a good fit (especially with all the head ache that will come with him getting citizenship, solving sarbazi probs, etc.).....however we also have to acknowledge he is playing at a higher level than any CB we have aside from Hosseini and that itself deserves some recognition. Not saying cap him and throw him in the XI immediately I’m saying give the man a chance to go head to head with kanaani, Salimi, cheshmi or any other newer CB and see how he compares. CQ’s staff didn’t rate him much but that doesn’t mean wilmots and his staff are of the same opinion.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

I agree, I haven’t seen him play either. I’m not sure if he’d be the right fit for TM but we’ll have to see. I don’t remember watching him play but I’ve seen a few goals here and there. I’ve also have watched interviews with him which he seems to not speak a word in Farsi which is less than Mehrdad Beitashour who did speak but little.

I’m sure that he will end up on Wilmots list, specially if he does well during the season for Hull. Maybe not now but later on his name may get dropped. We will see.

Comment

Anyone know if he's playing in their friendly right now against his old team Mansfield?

Comment

Hull City have a friendly against Amiens on the 24th of July.

Will we see a Ryan & Saman face-off?

Comment

Working...
                              X