X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't play at all

Comment

Another bench warmer to the list of many we already have.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

With Milad I am convinced that he will fight his way into the starting eleven. Give him 1-2 months. He is a beast!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

There's a significant difference between being a "bench warmer" and a squad rotation player like Milad, who saw playing time on his first match day. Plus its been like what, two games since he's moved to Gent??

Let's give him some time. A bench warmer is someone like Saeid at Rostov or Abedzadeh at Maritimo, not really Milad Mohammadi...

He will eventually start

Comment

Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

Comment

Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.
                Saman is still at Amiens.

Comment

Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.
                    That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.
                      I can see where you are coming from but I think Milad knows what hes doing. Gent has a lot more scouting than Akhmat or even Dynamo Moscow. Plus who knows if he would be automatically starting at Dynamo Moscow either?

I think Milad will eventually start pretty soon and everyones worries will diminish.

Comment

our nr1 leftback, young, with European experience was a free agent and "only" managed to sign @Belgium top-6 team & LOST his starting position he had with his Russian team...

ONLY with us Iranians : (
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He probably will start the game tonight as Gent will surely rest some of their players for the EL Qualifiers on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

On the Bench...while his brother scores in his first league game in Europe

Comment

Gent behind 2:1 at half time.

Comment

I'm seriously surprised that he didn't start the game. They had a tough game during the week and one more in a few days. The coach barely made any changes in the starting 11.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by dcpp; 08-11-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X