Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes playing LWB again. Getting forward and back well. One good cross. also could have scored if his teammates passed it to him a bit harder.

Comment

1-1. Goal came from milads side. He was tracking runner but he got in front of him and milad couldnt foul in box. Bad marking from gent CBs inside 6 yard box and bruno taps in.

Comment

Dang...

Comment

Milad was an unused sub as KAA Gent lost the 2nd leg ELQ to Viitorul Constanta 2-1:

*KAA Gent takes the tie 7-5 on aggregate

Comment

So he moved from Russia to warm the bench in Belgium?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              he just recently joined the team and has already made 2 appearances with his first one being in a Europa qualifier. They’re just easing him in. Gonna start sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                this was an already decided tie after first leg that he played half an hour.

Milad literally joined the team 2 weeks ago, and still doesnt look fully at ease with their defensive schemes and teammates. At any new league and team there will be a period of adaptation and ostad I am quite sure somebody as knowledgeable in football as yourself knows it lasts longer than two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  this was an already decided tie after first leg that he played half an hour.

Milad literally joined the team 2 weeks ago, and still doesnt look fully at ease with their defensive schemes and teammates. At any new league and team there will be a period of adaptation and ostad I am quite sure somebody as knowledgeable in football as yourself knows it lasts longer than two weeks.
                  My friend, I still disagree that the Belgian league is stronger than the Russian League (no offense to Milad or the Belgian League at all!) Milad has an offer from Dynamo Moscow which was highly rumored to get Milad as they were rebuilding a very strong team given the fact they were allocated a large budget to spend and rebuild (as they are a rich team.)

The Russian League looks stronger now with teams signing players such as Schurle, Maximillian Phillip, Malcom, Cabella, Vilhena, Berg, Namli, etc... Krasnodar being the favorites to knock out Porto of CL.

I believe Milad choose Belgium because he wanted new scenery and something new, but it holds true that the level of football he would have been playing in Russia is much higher than Belgian League. His former team also transitions to more attacking style of football which would have benefited him.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    My friend, I still disagree that the Belgian league is stronger than the Russian League (no offense to Milad or the Belgian League at all!) Milad has an offer from Dynamo Moscow which was highly rumored to get Milad as they were rebuilding a very strong team given the fact they were allocated a large budget to spend and rebuild (as they are a rich team.)

The Russian League looks stronger now with teams signing players such as Schurle, Maximillian Phillip, Malcom, Cabella, Vilhena, Berg, Namli, etc... Krasnodar being the favorites to knock out Porto of CL.

I believe Milad choose Belgium because he wanted new scenery and something new, but it holds true that the level of football he would have been playing in Russia is much higher than Belgian League. His former team also transitions to more attacking style of football which would have benefited him.
                    gent is a much more attacking style than anything he is used to, and much more attacking than dynamo moscow too, so your last point is a bit irrelevant. They are in the europa league which he wanted to experience. Dynamo are not. And although dynamo are trying to build a strong team, they havent really done so apart from signing a young talented pole and the experienced Charles Kabore.

All the teams and players you mentioned are solid yes, but milad has been playing against them for 5 years now. the new foreign player rule limited his options in russia, and imo gent is a very strong side with a large fan base and excellent facilities, and given milads potential (which I dont think is really much higher than his current level) it is a solid place for him.

For all the players you mentioned, belgium has a ton of top talents playing in the league as well and making top transfers every year, and from much less renowned clubs than gent too (osimen just went to lille from charleroi).

all in all, I think his only real offer in russia that wasnt just mild interest was dynamo and in terms of league position, team quality, etc they are only slightly better than akhmat. Makes sense to move to gent where he will be more visible esp with europa league experience and play for a very expansive and attacking side.

Comment

according to a transfermarkt he is among their top 5 most valuable players. I am sure he will fight his way into the first team!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/kaa-gen...ite/verein/157

Comment

Gent 2-0 up against Eupen, PAG's old team

- 25 mins in
                        - Milad on the bench

Comment

Don't forget that Nana Asare has been a pretty good and constant player for Gent, he was also their captain if I'm not mistaken. He was also considered to play for Belgium once his paperwork would have been done. Milad isn't just going to show up and take his spot right away.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to add to the good points already made, he has come to a team in form who are one of the favourites for the title and with more performances like their 6-1 win today it will take him longer to break into the team but he has to carry on working hard in training and when his opportunity does come he needs to make the most of it.

Plus he moved to a better club, Dynamo aren’t even the best team in Moscow let alone Russia and I would put them as the fourth best team in Moscow.

Comment

On the bench at Euro League Qualification at Larnaca

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Malome ke morabbi chon team felan natije migire haazer nist Milad raa dar tarkibe asli begzare.

Omidvar bashim emrooz dar nimeye dovvom baazi kone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X