This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    EPL is extremely over-hyped & exaggerated ... simply bcoz of its extremely aggressive marketing across the globe, coupled with the accessibility of the english lingo & reach of english media. As well as the shitload of money that is poured into this league (mostly from the very same global markets).
    The only appeal of EPL (at least for me) is not knowing which dumb crappy team will win the league.
    Thats all.
    If I want to watch stylish football or observe tactical performances or ... I have better teams & games to watch than these Koon-Nashosteh brit teams
    Yea stick to watching brilliant tactical performances and exciting leagues of southern Europe where the same two/three teams win the league everytime and players spend 50% of the match rolling around on the floor crying for a foul.

EPL has better overall talent, better product, better facilities, and better presentation than every other league in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      Lol!!!!!!!!!

Good one!!!!
      ? Everything ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        WTF?????
        when the club insinuates you are the LEFT ARSE CHEEK OF A BUFFALO, then its time to pack your bags & leave.
        Now, had it been the balls of a buffalo, ... well, we could argue.
        but left arse cheek?
        Thats bloody disrespectful
        ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          ? Everything ok?
          Was aimed at DR. DOOM! Left cheek of a Buffalo! That was quite funny!

Comment

^ left ARSE (no less) cheek
            if it was merely the left cheek, I'd have let it slide.
            I have formally lodged an inquiry & investigation into the matter via a stern letter to the club as well as the media outlet that connoted the said arse cheek of said buffalo to our lad.

Comment

According to a writer covering Leeds, he isn't a target for Leeds

https://twitter.com/LufcTransfer/sta...863904769?s=19

Comment

Working...
              X