This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Leeds United are back in the Premier League and could be set to sign KAA Gent full-back Milad Mohammadi ahead of next season, says Football Insider.
    Mohammadi, 26, would cost around €7m after the Iran international impressed in the Belgian league this campaign.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/le...rice-revealed/

This would be an interesting move for Milad to play in the EPL. I personally would love it if they're giving him a starting role.
    He should definitely go play under Marcelo Bielsa. Milad is one of the players BUILT for the premiership.

Comment

milad would succeed in PL. He has the strength, speed, defensive solidity, and very low hashieh style. He has improved technically a lot this season and working with one of the best managers in the world without a doubt in Bielsa is too good an opportunity to pass up on.

Although, Gent are also a fantastic place to be this season as they will be showing themselves in CL, and are building a really competitive team where milad will be given ample minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        He should definitely go play under Marcelo Bielsa. Milad is one of the players BUILT for the premiership.
        The opportunity to play for a manager of that caliber is huge. Leeds has big ambitions to stick around in the EPL for more than a few years.
        I personally feel more confident in them staying up than Brighton

Comment

I don't see all the transfer going through but just imagine :

Azmoun (Arsenal) Taremi (porto)
          MehrMo (Saint Étienne) JB (Ajax)
          Hajsafi (Aris Thessaloniki)
          Milmo (Leeds United)
          Beiro (Antwerp)

Comment

By the way, gent are stepping up pre season preparation. Had a very intense friendly vs Zulte Waregem, lost 2-1 after conceding two goals in first 5 minutes, but dominated after that.

Milad had a very solid match and a wonderful assist for Yaremchuk. He nearly had another assist from cross that nearly became own goal.

He started the match and played until 60 when Gent brought on another forward.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                I don't see all the transfer going through but just imagine :

Azmoun (Arsenal) Taremi (porto)
                MehrMo (Saint Étienne) JB (Ajax)
                Hajsafi (Aris Thessaloniki)
                Milmo (Leeds United)
                Beiro (Antwerp)
                How sad that the least likeliest on that list is JB to Ajax!

Comment

Leeds or even staying at Gent is already a really good position for Milad to be in

And I am 100% on board with Milad at Leeds. Great manager, and Milad definitely has the tools to actually succeed in the Prem.

Comment

I would shit myself out of joy if Milmo goes to Leeds.

He definitely has what it takes to succeed in the EPL, and in a system where the WBs play high and join the attack, we will definitely see him get plenty of assists.

Comment

Agar bere Leeds az nazare TAKTIKI baraye TM kheili khoob mishe chon zire Bielsa vaghean football FEKR KARDAN yaad migiri.

Bielsa ahle loos o nonor baazi nist, manande Potter. Yek adame ro-raast va bitars ast.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I would be delighted with another Iranian "playing" in EPL. However, Bielsa is a fitness freak and runs very training heavy off season, few rest days and very intensive match plans. Many players get injuries in the long term. In fact the main criticism against Bielsa and the major reason why he is more famous than successful is that his teams don't last the season. Milad could either turn into a beast or a broken body! That is IF finally one of these zillion rumors becomes true.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          I would be delighted with another Iranian "playing" in EPL. However, Bielsa is a fitness freak and runs very training heavy off season, few rest days and very intensive match plans. Many players get injuries in the long term. In fact the main criticism against Bielsa and the major reason why he is more famous than successful is that his teams don't last the season. Milad could either turn into a beast or a broken body! That is IF finally one of these zillion rumors becomes true.
                          good thing milad is our fittest player, lean but built, rapid, can run all day in the most demanding systems for full backs (at gent) and take the physical abuse of RPL (grozny). He is a tough SOB who will definitely not come up short for any PHYSICAL limitations. That is his strongest weapon.

Comment

Honestly Gent selling Milad makes sense given they've spent 5-6 million on a starting quality leftback. Leeds would be quite the proposal too, a good season in the EPL and he can climb up again

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              good thing milad is our fittest player, lean but built, rapid, can run all day in the most demanding systems for full backs (at gent) and take the physical abuse of RPL (grozny). He is a tough SOB who will definitely not come up short for any PHYSICAL limitations. That is his strongest weapon.
                              Reminds of the days of Magath and Karimi (carrying bricks up the hill at full speed). CQ always mentioned this, fitness was key for WCQ for TM players. Playing in IPL/PGL was not cutting it. Players need to be ready/prepared to run for a full 90 min. Some of our players have that already (ie Sardar, Milad), but it will only help TM if other can do it too.

Comment

I like your enthusiasm!!!

Anyways let's hope our boys gets to play on a bigger stage and with a bigger coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X