Clear All

any links guys?

Comment

1-0 HT Cercle

Comment

Comment

Milad Mammadi👀

Comment

Gent lost 1-0. Europa League must have taken a toll.

Comment

https://twitter.com/KAAGent/status/1...488897/photo/1
              starting of course vs charleroi in 1hr.

Comment

milad red carded for foul on KAVEH lol. Second yellow. He will miss one match. On this evidence him and rest of gent team were very tired, they have played like 30+ matches already this year because of europa. It was really a tired tackle.

Comment

"New Faces: The XI Best Finds in the JPL

Hope makes life. In May, the Jupiler Pro League should basically get going again, with or without a normal competition slot. Who knows, the playoffs may continue until the end of June or even the beginning of July, which would mean that some newcomers to our fields have been in Belgium for almost a full year. Which of them has made the most impression in recent months, and thus get a place in the 11 best finds of the JPL?

We used three criteria for this team. Since we looked for the most convincing new faces, players who had ever played football in our country before were automatically deleted.

LA: Milad MOHAMMADI (AA Gent)

The second Buffalo in our eleven just managed to hold off Nicolas Gavory, who couldn't really get his good start at Standard - and has a three million price tag hanging around his neck. The reverse storyMilad Mohammadi , because the 26-year-old Iranian only forced a permanent base place since December. The decline of Nana Asare made a pain point in the Ghelamco Arena from the left back until then, although the transfer-free summer acquisition apparently just needed an adjustment period. Technically not the most refined footballer, but Mohammadi's engine is nothing short of impressive."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/495...sten-in-de-jpl

Comment

I just a post on Instagram from sport voetbal magazine, probably the biggest football magazine in Belgium, featuring their best team of the season based on datas.

Both Kaveh and Milad were in that team.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      I just a post on Instagram from sport voetbal magazine, probably the biggest football magazine in Belgium, featuring their best team of the season based on datas.

Both Kaveh and Milad were in that team.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                      Well deserved. Ebrahimi had a good season aswell

Comment

They signed Charleroi's left back, for depth I presume

https://twitter.com/KAAGent/status/1276440814223265792

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          They signed Charleroi's left back, for depth I presume

https://twitter.com/KAAGent/status/1276440814223265792
                          Idk he's pretty good lol.. Milad's a fighter tho

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Idk he's pretty good lol.. Milad's a fighter tho
                            lol dont panic. Nane Asare the reserve left back has left the club. Hence they have gotten a new backup. Milad was in the belgian team of the season and will be undisputed first choice left back heading into their CL campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              lol dont panic. Nane Asare the reserve left back has left the club. Hence they have gotten a new backup. Milad was in the belgian team of the season and will be undisputed first choice left back heading into their CL campaign.
                              https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bel...ague~a70ae1fd/

Núrio Fortuna has cost them 6 million (!), i don't think that he is bought to sit on the bench : (
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                "New Faces: The XI Best Finds in the JPL

Hope makes life. In May, the Jupiler Pro League should basically get going again, with or without a normal competition slot. Who knows, the playoffs may continue until the end of June or even the beginning of July, which would mean that some newcomers to our fields have been in Belgium for almost a full year. Which of them has made the most impression in recent months, and thus get a place in the 11 best finds of the JPL?

We used three criteria for this team. Since we looked for the most convincing new faces, players who had ever played football in our country before were automatically deleted.

LA: Milad MOHAMMADI (AA Gent)

The second Buffalo in our eleven just managed to hold off Nicolas Gavory, who couldn't really get his good start at Standard - and has a three million price tag hanging around his neck. The reverse storyMilad Mohammadi , because the 26-year-old Iranian only forced a permanent base place since December. The decline of Nana Asare made a pain point in the Ghelamco Arena from the left back until then, although the transfer-free summer acquisition apparently just needed an adjustment period. Technically not the most refined footballer, but Mohammadi's engine is nothing short of impressive."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/495...sten-in-de-jpl
                                that is the best short description of MilMo's game that ive ever read..!!

looks like he got his work cut out for him in training and competition for playing minutes and starts with the hiring of this new LB ..!

MilMo has always come across to me offensively toothless, so my guess is that he'd be the preferred LB in a more Defensive team set up and this Fortuna dude is probably gonna become the more preferred Attacking Wingback option for their coach..??? at least so, to begin with..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X