Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milad with a very good second half display. Went forward a lot more, 3 good crosses served into danger area, one headed wide by depoitre, another nearly causing goal in last kick of match.

Besides that he was very solid defensively. One time in second half he was beaten by santon, but besides that, and some hesitation in first half dealing with perez, he was spotless.

Gent really should have tied or won this game, but for away match in olimpico its not a bad result. I think they were a bit nervous at first bc they lack experience on this stage, but quickly realized they play superior football to roma.

They have a good chance to advance in 7 days at home.

Milad rated gent's best player on whoscored (https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/14...2020-Roma-Gent) and sofascore (https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/kaa-gent/2903).

Comment

Gent vaghean dar nimeye dovvom tonest behtar baazi kone ba bishtar sahebe toop beshe, va natijash in bood Milad KHEILI bishtar dar faaze hamlei sherkat kard.

Nimeye dovvome Milad khob bood, ham az nazare defai va ham hojomi.

Roma az nazare formi chand vaghte zaife va makhsosan khate defaie rikht o paashi daare.

Be nazare man Gent dar zamine khodesh dar Belgique shanse khoobi daare ta avvalin gole baazi raa bezane va sepas bishtar feshaar biyaare rooye Roma.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        milad with a very good second half display. Went forward a lot more, 3 good crosses served into danger area, one headed wide by depoitre, another nearly causing goal in last kick of match.

Besides that he was very solid defensively. One time in second half he was beaten by santon, but besides that, and some hesitation in first half dealing with perez, he was spotless.

Gent really should have tied or won this game, but for away match in olimpico its not a bad result. I think they were a bit nervous at first bc they lack experience on this stage, but quickly realized they play superior football to roma.

They have a good chance to advance in 7 days at home.

Milad rated gent's best player on whoscored (https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/14...2020-Roma-Gent) and sofascore (https://www.sofascore.com/team/football/kaa-gent/2903).
        Daghighan, va masalan Milad dar nimeye avval be nazar miresid ye ka estres daashte baashe, amma dar nimeye dovvom kheili khonsard baazi kard.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Daghighan, va masalan Milad dar nimeye avval be nazar miresid ye ka estres daashte baashe, amma dar nimeye dovvom kheili khonsard baazi kard.
          besides regular nerves, I think initially Thorup wanted to play it more safe and see what romas level was like, makes sense bc gent are young team and novice in european competition with this group of guys. So he started a bit more conservative, not having milad push up like usual a,d playing lustig instead of much more attacking young castro montes at RB. Besides the trickery of carles perez, roma had no real threat, and at half time Thorup released handbrake and pushed milad up to great effect.

Milad did so good in fact that roma subbed their RB, spinnazola, who commentator noted was struggling to contain milad.

His crossing also was solid, good improvement there and showing it on big stage.

Comment

He had a good game. What was interesting is that he understands the switches very well, he covers his team-mates well and positions himself well when someone is covering him.

If he could work on his first dribble when he's in the opposition last thirty, put himself on his right foot and cross, he'd be such a bigger threat. There's nothing more dangerous than this kind of cross with the opposite foot.

Unfortunately, you know that when he stops and receives the ball he will pass it back, basically if he's not on a run he doesn't do much. Another thing, which I saw one or two times in the second half was his left-foot passing, he can improve this as well.

As for Gent, that's not a very good result considering that they didn't score away. They could do better but depoitre literally wasted 3 clear opportunities. Can't blame him much, he's just back from injury with limited playing time before this game. However, if yaremchuk would have been fit, I'm sure they would have at least scored a goal tonight.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
            Last edited by dcpp; 02-20-2020, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
              He had a good game. What was interesting is that he understands the switches very well, he covers his team-mates well and positions himself well when someone is covering him.

If he could work on his first dribble when he's in the opposition last thirty, put himself on his right foot and cross, he'd be such a bigger threat. There's nothing more dangerous than this kind of cross with the opposite foot.

Unfortunately, you know that when he stops and receives the ball he will pass it back, basically if he's not on a run he doesn't do much. Another thing, which I saw one or two times in the second half was his left-foot passing, he can improve this as well.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm sure with time he will get even better.

His crossing is improving, still not the best, but his crosses were enough to cause danger and gent was nearly able to score on a few of them.

He also made a lot of overlapping runs in the second half and his defensive game was great. There was a point in the second half where he won almost 10 duels in a row and stopped several attacks with ease.

Overall gent was extremely unlucky to not score in this game. I think gent will win the home game 2-0 and advance.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                When was the last time an Iranian played in Rome stadium?
                Rahman Rezai in 2006?

Good times

Comment

Damn
                  Missed a good one !?
                  When is the return !? Next wed/Thur!?

Any reply links !?

I feel like they needed an away goal (be it a 2-1 loss)in order to have a good chance of progress ..!?
                  Now, If they concede even once in the return match then they’re surely done for..! Too much stress for a team who isn’t well experienced @ such levels of competition, unlike their opponents..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Damn
                    Missed a good one !?
                    When is the return !? Next wed/Thur!?

Any reply links !?

I feel like they needed an away goal (be it a 2-1 loss)in order to have a good chance of progress ..!?
                    Now, If they concede even once in the return match then they’re surely done for..! Too much stress for a team who isn’t well experienced @ such levels of competition, unlike their opponents..!
                    Are, baazie bargasht hafteye ayande ast. Roma az nazare gorohi chandin hafte ast bad baazi mikone, Gent shans daare dar Belgique natije begire.

Dar nimeye dovvom Gent aslan estres neshoon nadaad va baazi dar in nime bihstar daste team mehmaan bood ta daste Roma.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I would rank Milad as our top footballer right now. Followed by Sardar.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Milad was almost spotless yesterday. Amazing game from him!! If Serie A scouts were watching he could easily get a good offer just off that one game.

-Great Crosses
                        -Amazing Pace
                        -Great Technique
                        -Very Solid defensively

And not a surprise that the usual haters are as quiet as ever 👀

Comment

his pace is world class but dont forget his work rate and stamina are world class as well. his a running machine for 90min

Comment

Still CQ always prefered Hajsafi , but why ???

Milad isnt perfect he needs to improve alot but still why did CQ alwaYs prefer Hajsafi?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                              Still CQ always prefered Hajsafi , but why ???

Milad isnt perfect he needs to improve alot but still why did CQ alwaYs prefer Hajsafi?
                              So did Wilmots. Most coaches prefer playing it safe. Especially conservative coaches. Kind of understand them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't blame CQ, mohammadi was quite inexperienced, and we dont really have wingers that drop back, so its good having a careful full back, rather that milad joining the attack and leaving the left flank vunerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X