This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    He fought and is a regular starter now...I remember how at the beginning of the season when he was not playing people were saying he was overrated and ish... feel proud for Milad!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    I remember one guy saying milad on the left was an even bigger problem than ramin on the right. needless to say he never commented on this thread again LOL.

Comment

He had an assist in a 3-1 win. They are 2nd in the table.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting against Genk

Comment

Goal!!!

Ageh gofti kie?!

Comment

Scored in the 45+1 minute making it 1-1 for Gent vs Genk just before half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also the match commentator was talking about Alireza Beiranvand

Comment

with his weak foot as well. Clean finish, good anticipation to add himself to the box anticipating cross.

Comment

Commanding 3-1 Gent win over recently resurgent Genk team.

Milad was definitely man of the match candidate. He was spotless in defense, his speed allowing him to make vital tracking runs multiple times stopping counters. Also was effective in tackling and blocking crosses.

Offensively he was excellent, scored a good goal, his passing from deep the forwards was accurate, and his crosses were almost all into dangerous areas.

He was relentless down the left side and commentator couldnt stop praising him.

He has improved in all aspects this year.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He has improved in all aspects this year.
                    he has been this good for years. difference hes got to learn some language, what teammates does, what coach wants, all that gives him more confidence in this situation. dont forget milad was perhaps irans nr 1 player in entire last wcq round

Comment

I remember one guy saying milad on the left was an even bigger problem than ramin on the right. needless to say he never commented on this thread again LOL.
                      Who was saying this?

Milad is head and shoulders above any other full back we have. Defensively he is strong, he has great aerial ability and pace. the only part of his game which needs improvement is his understanding and tactical awareness in attack. But he is constantly showing signs of improvement.

One of my criticisms of our legend of a penultimate national team coach was they he should never have started Hajsafi over Mohammadi over the last two years, however raw Mohammadi might have been at times he was a better defensive full back than Hajsafi.

I never understood how our weaker offensive full-back on the right became our starting full-back - Ghafouri's overlaps and crosses were better. Now I hope Moharammi takes over.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Who was saying this?

Milad is head and shoulders above any other full back we have. Defensively he is strong, he has great aerial ability and pace. the only part of his game which needs improvement is his understanding and tactical awareness in attack. But he is constantly showing signs of improvement.

One of my criticisms of our legend of a penultimate national team coach was they he should never have started Hajsafi over Mohammadi over the last two years, however raw Mohammadi might have been at times he was a better defensive full back than Hajsafi.

I never understood how our weaker offensive full-back on the right became our starting full-back - Ghafouri's overlaps and crosses were better. Now I hope Moharammi takes over.
                        Same here, i never understood why CQ chose Hajsafi over Mohamadi? Our defense would have been so much stronged with Mohamadi. Also, it was Hajsafi's defensive mistake that cost us the goal against Portugal.

Comment

any highlights ?

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                            any highlights ?
                            only this (ugly) short vid of MiMo his goal ;

https://twitter.com/Iranskfotboll/st...635551232?s=20
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

thank you

Comment

Was that me !?
                                Sure, he got pace coming outa asss & is tenacious & rock solid defensively down the left flank in TM but his overall offensive contributions has left much, much more to be desired ..!

Yet to see him in action for his new club, but I’m impressed by the overall quality of Belgian league & Obviously delighted to see him working himself into a regular starter & performing well ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X