X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    It would seem so.
    So far, him and Asare have been rotating.
    There's no need to worry as Mohamadi is getting plenty of playing time.
    KeonKish jan. Dar vaghe Milad bishtar nimkatneshin bode taa hamteamish.

Dar Lig az 6ta baazi tanha dar 2ta baazi dar tarkibe aslie team boode.

Albate in shayad dalilhaaye mokhtalef daare, amma ta inja Milad va raghibesh yek andaze dar tarkibe team nabodand.

Omidvaram ba aghaaze Europa League in ravand avaz beshe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

On bench for 2nd straight game this is dumb they should’ve played him in the league at least. Our players don’t develop by sitting on the bench especially for a Belgian team!! Plus he performed well too when he played so I don’t see what the issue is here

Comment

I’m surprised between league cup and european competition they are not giving him more of a chance to play. Loan him out in the winter if you’re not going to play him. This asare guy seems like a good/key player of theirs so I can understand the process and it will take time but that’s again more of a reason to loan him out IMO
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

loan him out, LOL.

Asare is 33 and is gonna downhill from here. Milad has been excellent in the matches hes played so he will be in sooner or later.

I expect him to get mins off bench today depending on score, and then start at the weekend for sure.

Comment

Hadse man ine ke Milad in akhare hafte dar tarkibe aslie team khahad bood.

Ta inja har baari ke Gent dar ELQ baazi kardan Milad dar tarkibe team boode.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Jeez our players cant even get playing time in average teams these days

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                loan him out, LOL.

Asare is 33 and is gonna downhill from here. Milad has been excellent in the matches hes played so he will be in sooner or later.

I expect him to get mins off bench today depending on score, and then start at the weekend for sure.
                Asare has looked good they continue to use him a lot too you’re prediction is not factual my friend. Getting mins here and there should not be the standard for Milad in the middle of his career. If he can get a half season loan in December to another Belgian team or something comparable it would serve him better than the occasional appearances
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

loan him out, LOL.

Why do you keep saying he is going downhill from here? Is he like gonna wake up tomorrow and lose all his footballing abilities overnight?

But I don’t think he should go out on loan, he should work hard (if not harder) to prove to the coach he can be a full time starter, NOT just in the league which he’s already starting but in European competitions too!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Why do you keep saying he is going downhill from here? Is he like gonna wake up tomorrow and lose all his footballing abilities overnight?

But I don’t think he should go out on loan, he should work hard (if not harder) to prove to the coach he can be a full time starter, NOT just in the league which he’s already starting but in European competitions too!
                    No, but I am not sure how familiar you are with football. Most players especially in a position where speed and athleticism is key see decline in their performance past the age of 32,33. Now asare may not be one of those players, but the very fact they brought in milad is a sign to me that they are looking to phase him out sooner or later.

Comment

No, but I am not sure how familiar you are with football. Most players especially in a position where speed and athleticism is key see decline in their performance past the age of 32,33. Now asare may not be one of those players, but the very fact they brought in milad is a sign to me that they are looking to phase him out sooner or later.
                      I am in agreement with you that he shouldn’t go out on loan, but Asare isn’t going to lose his place this season or next especially since he is/was the captain of the team and does not play any international football.

For now the roles are established:

Mohammadi= League/Domestic Cup Player (If he isn’t coming back from international football)

Asare= Europa League Player

Comment

on the bench again...somehow disappointing given his capabilities! Gent is not a top notch club...let's keep the fingers crossed for him to break through!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Disappointing but it's important to keep in mind that his competition, asare, is the captain.

So naturally it's going to be a harder fight for mohammadi.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            on the bench again...somehow disappointing given his capabilities! Gent is not a top notch club...let's keep the fingers crossed for him to break through!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                            Naturally I was against this club... However seeing their atmosphere, quality/level of football, and connections I am convinced Milad made the right choice. At Gent he could go to a top-5 league, where as in Grozny he little to no offers. I guess its a matter of patience for him to eventually start.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Disappointing but it's important to keep in mind that his competition, asare, is the captain.

So naturally it's going to be a harder fight for mohammadi.
                            I don't believe they would have bought Mohammadi for no reason knowing that their LB Asare is also the captain and Mohammadi wouldn't have joined if the team if they did not offer him much of a role.

Comment

Milad starting in the cup game tonight , they are 1-0 up already.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KAAGent/s...20232172109824

Comment

Benched

Comment

Working...
                                X