Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020 - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Didn't play at all

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    Another bench warmer to the list of many we already have.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post

With Milad I am convinced that he will fight his way into the starting eleven. Give him 1-2 months. He is a beast!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,928 Posts

There's a significant difference between being a "bench warmer" and a squad rotation player like Milad, who saw playing time on his first match day. Plus its been like what, two games since he's moved to Gent??

Let's give him some time. A bench warmer is someone like Saeid at Rostov or Abedzadeh at Maritimo, not really Milad Mohammadi...

He will eventually start

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,238 Times in 602 Posts
    Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.
    Saman is still at Amiens.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.
    That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.
    I can see where you are coming from but I think Milad knows what hes doing. Gent has a lot more scouting than Akhmat or even Dynamo Moscow. Plus who knows if he would be automatically starting at Dynamo Moscow either?

I think Milad will eventually start pretty soon and everyones worries will diminish.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 365

You do not have permission to view the list of names.