Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020 - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 231

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    kian_khosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Land of Ghorme Sabzi
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 202 Times in 97 Posts
    Rep Power
    332250


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Didn't play at all

  2. #92
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iran_19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    4,639
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    Rep Power
    11510232
    Another bench warmer to the list of many we already have.

    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    FF187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,115
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 585 Posts
    Rep Power
    3826363
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Another bench warmer to the list of many we already have.

    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    With Milad I am convinced that he will fight his way into the starting eleven. Give him 1-2 months. He is a beast!

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:


  5. #94
    Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,004
    Thanks
    29,155
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Rep Power
    7426260
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Another bench warmer to the list of many we already have.

    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    There's a significant difference between being a "bench warmer" and a squad rotation player like Milad, who saw playing time on his first match day. Plus its been like what, two games since he's moved to Gent??

    Let's give him some time. A bench warmer is someone like Saeid at Rostov or Abedzadeh at Maritimo, not really Milad Mohammadi...

    He will eventually start

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:


  7. #95
    PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iran_19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    4,639
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 5,564 Times in 2,137 Posts
    Rep Power
    11510232
    Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:


  9. #96
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,015
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 1,238 Times in 602 Posts
    Rep Power
    1496798
    Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

    I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.

    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

  10. #97
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,163
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked 947 Times in 464 Posts
    Rep Power
    3371602
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Milad will fight and earn his place same as he did at his former club. That’s how it should be in Europe. , let’s face it most Iranians are bought to be part of the squad rather than “must start” players.

    I expect a fit Ghodos to be a starter at Brentford though.
    Saman is still at Amiens.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:


  12. #98
    Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,004
    Thanks
    29,155
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Rep Power
    7426260
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Squad rotation? He played only few min during first match of season. Season is still young but all those talks about him for two seasons and ending up on bench of some average team in Belgium is a bit turn off!!

    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

    The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:


  14. #99
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Leicester City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,290
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 2,198 Posts
    Rep Power
    751687
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Definitely a turn off I agree. I would define someone who comes off the bench at least once in a span of two matches as a squad rotation player. Nonetheless, what can Milad do?

    The left back at Gent has been playing well and Gent have been getting results. I'm sure he's patient, we just need to be as well.
    That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

    At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.

  15. #100
    Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    3,004
    Thanks
    29,155
    Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Rep Power
    7426260
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    That’s why it was better in my opinion (football wise, in terms of game time and being a starter) to stay at Akhmat Grozny or Dynamo Moscow. If it ain’t, broken don’t fix it as they saying goes.

    At Dynamo Moscow they created a successful side with N’Jie, Kaboré, and are highly rumored to get Maximilian Phillip (Broussia Dortmund player) in the upcoming days. They are team with much more history than Gent and a significantly better track record in European Cup competitions.
    I can see where you are coming from but I think Milad knows what hes doing. Gent has a lot more scouting than Akhmat or even Dynamo Moscow. Plus who knows if he would be automatically starting at Dynamo Moscow either?

    I think Milad will eventually start pretty soon and everyones worries will diminish.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 365

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 94.72 Kb. compressed to 85.39 Kb. by saving 9.33 Kb. (9.85%)]