This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
    im pretty sure its 5 years in Belgium. Countries like Bulgaria will be 3 years..
    EXCUSE ME for off topic question but why is it easier to get an EU passport in bulgaria and what are the most important benefits of a passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
      im pretty sure its 5 years in Belgium. Countries like Bulgaria will be 3 years..
      You are right it is 5. Not sure why I thought it was only a year.

https://transferwise.com/gb/blog/how...hip-in-belgium

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        You are right it is 5. Not sure why I thought it was only a year.

https://transferwise.com/gb/blog/how...hip-in-belgium
        why does that site have a blog post about it? Just got a Debit Mastercard from them.

Comment

Gent are playing Viitorul on Thursday for 2nd round of Europa league qualifiers. Hope he gets the start and shows a strong performance in an important match

Comment

more transfer news from gent.

They signed laurent depoitre from huddersfield. He played for gent before he went to porto where he was very successful. He was even solid for huddersfield but got very little service on a shit team. He was their record signing just two seasons ago for over 15 mil EU.

Now Gent have signed Milad and Ngadeu, two very experienced solid international defenders. Kept dylan bronn their star tunisian CB so far, added Owusu the very talented youngster from lyon who looks to be an excellent pickup for the midfield, kept hold of giorgi chekvetatze, david their star young wingers, and yaremchuk ukraines young starting CF. Adding to that an experienced goal getter in depoitre, and they have a squad capable of performing very solid in Europa League.

Comment

Milad Mohammadi signed a three-year contract in the Ghelamco Arena last week. The transfer-free rear left is happy with its recent transition. "I lit my light with Manu Ferrera, who has worked here for a long time," he says in Het Laatste Nieuws.Milad Mohammadi was also able to sign for RSC Anderlecht , but ultimately chose AA Ghent . The Iranian will be introduced at the Ghent Festivities. Last weekend he already celebrated his debut in the friendly match against Reims.

"I wasn't able to show that much yet, but I'm glad I could participate," he said. “This is a new step forward in my career. I lit my light with Manu Ferrera, who has worked here for a long time and I also spoke with AA Wilmots about AA Gent. I understood that this is a good, but tough competition. My countrymen Kaveh Rezaei and Ali Gholizadeh will help me with my adaptation to this new country. "

- https://kaagentfans.be/mohammadi-over-gent-nieuwe-stap/

Seems that milads transfer was in part related to our new coaching staff. The anderlecht offer was real, but it seems for reasons like his role, the draw of european football, connection with our assitant coach etc, he chose Gent.

Gent play Romanian viitorul (Georghe Hagi's team) today in Europa League qualifier.

Comment

Match starting now. Milad on the bench

Comment

Gent up 1-0 already. Hopefully Milad gets an appearance off the bench since they won't be searching for a goal

Comment

2-1 now

Comment

3-1. Pretty much guaranteed Milan gets an appearance in the 2nd half

Comment

Their starting leftback this game (Asare) scored the first goal of the game

Comment

5-1 before half...this is getting embarrassing lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            5-1 before half...this is getting embarrassing lmao
                            Its been a entertaining game. milad should get a run out second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                              Its been a entertaining game. milad should get a run out second half.
                              Yep I expect he'll come on soon. At this point the game is like a friendly so they could easily slot him in and see what he can do

Comment

50'

6-1 Goal KAA Gent. Nice goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X