Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020 - Page 28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Milux View Post
    the Belgian league seems a good place to start in Europe for our legioners
    It is. The level is not too high nor too low for young players to develop. Many teams from the top 4 leagues have affiliated teams in Belgium to send their players on loan.

In the past, United had such a deal with Antwerp, for instance Evans, Gibson played for Antwerp in the second division before they started to play as professionals for United.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcpp For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,966 Times in 3,716 Posts
    The problem with FEEDER leagues (leagues that feed rising stars to big leagues) like belgium, holland, championship, ... is that many players become very selfish & self oriented (mostly the africans. Not that I blame them though) to make a name for themselves & get a good contract/transfer to better teams/leagues.

That means a lot of teamwork and team tactics sacrificed as we see excessive show boating, selfish moves, ... that affect the overall quality of football there.
    sort of a dog eat dog situation in every game! Even if the other dog is your own teammate!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,871 Times in 2,460 Posts
    Starting! That’s incredible that in less than half a season he benched the club’s captain who’s been at the club since 2013!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 Times in 4,250 Posts
    Played the full 90 today in their win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,136 Times in 1,672 Posts
    I really hope our young players relinquish the joke league in IPL and move abroad.
    IRI = FAILED

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persian-eagle-13 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,217 Times in 904 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    The problem with FEEDER leagues (leagues that feed rising stars to big leagues) like belgium, holland, championship, ... is that many players become very selfish & self oriented (mostly the africans. Not that I blame them though) to make a name for themselves & get a good contract/transfer to better teams/leagues.

That means a lot of teamwork and team tactics sacrificed as we see excessive show boating, selfish moves, ... that affect the overall quality of football there.
    sort of a dog eat dog situation in every game! Even if the other dog is your own teammate!
    In analise badi nist, va yek nemonaash JB dar AZ Alkmaar ast ke reghabate miyoone Weghorst va Ali-Reza bood ke be hamdigar hamishe paas nemidadan. Aves, teame Mehrdad, ham injoori ast.

Amma HAMISHE injoori nist. Baraye mesal Charleroi zire Felice Mazzù yek gorohe besyaar hamahang bood va hame baraye team kaar mikardand.

Gent, teame Milad, ham manande yek goroh kaar mikone va donbale natijegiri ast, na khodnemaayi.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardalan For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Won their Europa League group. They get 6.7m euros for reaching R32, which doesn't seem like much compared to CL, but thats more than half of what they spent over last summer

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 Times in 4,250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortmund View Post
    Won their Europa League group. They get 6.7m euros for reaching R32, which doesn't seem like much compared to CL, but thats more than half of what they spent over last summer
    I see them going far in Europa league.

They have a very talented squad, with enough depth, and have shown that they can deal with quality teams, even away from home.

Their away win against Wolfsburg was very impressive.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    I see them going far in Europa league.

They have a very talented squad, with enough depth, and have shown that they can deal with quality teams, even away from home.

Their away win against Wolfsburg was very impressive.

Based on draw likelihood, Sporting is their most likely draw, then Getafe or Wolves. Every other pot 2 team besides Brugge and Wolfsburg are also possible draws.

I hope they can draw well

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,046 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dortmund View Post
    Based on draw likelihood, Sporting is their most likely draw, then Getafe or Wolves. Every other pot 2 team besides Brugge and Wolfsburg are also possible draws.
    I hope they can draw well
    How is it that sporting is their mlm most likely draw? I thought you have 2 different pots and there is an equal chance of drawing a certain team among all of them (of the other pot), obviously outside of the teams that you can't draw. Do they have a different system?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 416

You do not have permission to view the list of names.