Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020 - Page 27

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ KAA Gent | 2019-2020

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    He's all over the pitch, but his crossing is just so... hopefully it improves over the season

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Milad just blocked a shot that was goalbound. His duels and interceptions have been phenomenal

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,170 Times in 2,046 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

his highlights from tonight. His passing range is not even comparable to a couple months ago. Great technique.
    That instrumental music though.. FIRE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 2,734 Posts
    Belgian media praise Milad's performance in their cup match vs. Charleroi. Tips him to take over as 1st choice leftback over Asare:

"Mohammadi only bright spot

In a cold but atmospheric Stade du Pays de Charleroi, the forces of Jess Thorup had a hard time playing the Carolos out of context. Without Jonathan David (absent) and Elisha Owusu (injured) it was difficult to find solutions. Louis Verstraete, given his short playing minutes, was not easy either and went down with his team mates. The only bright spot that the Buffalos could bring from the Black Land was the performance of Milad Mohammadi. The left back again proved himself a more than worthy replacement for Nana Asare. The former captain of AA Gent may start to worry about his base place. Mohammadi wiped the entire flank more than once, stopped Fall a few times on the other side and provided the greatest opportunity for Ghent. He painted the ball cleverly on Depoitre's head, but Penneteau could not floor it. More of that, Milad. Although that will not be in the Belgian Cup. (SDG)"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,453 Times in 5,013 Posts
    he is in great form and I cant believe just a couple months ago we had members here saying that Milad on the Left was a bigger problem than Ramin on the right LOL.

Milad came in and in under 4 months made the left back position on a high quality Europa League level team also in contention for winning league his own, displacing the club captain and getting plaudits from belgian analysts and media.

Meanwhile ramin came to Ostend, a fairly weak belgian side, and the enduring image he left was that of a guy crying on the bench after he passed to opposition forward the ball 5 yards from goal. Then after one shitty year and the most up and down emotional performances ever, they quickly let him go and he ran right back to al shottor where he is now winless in 15 games!!!!!!

How somebody could compare this loser to a a real soldier like milad is just bizarre to me.

What I am really happy for is that milad is getting chance to work in offensive system with a really astute coach who seems to be focussing on his individuals strengths and weakness a lot. I think he will continue to improve his final cross, his desicion making and passing is already miles better than before. HE has always been a physically solid and technically proficient defender blessed with tremendous pace.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,132 Posts
    Hustler, hard worker, fun to watch...nice work Milad Agha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    he is in great form and I cant believe just a couple months ago we had members here saying that Milad on the Left was a bigger problem than Ramin on the right LOL.

Milad came in and in under 4 months made the left back position on a high quality Europa League level team also in contention for winning league his own, displacing the club captain and getting plaudits from belgian analysts and media.

Meanwhile ramin came to Ostend, a fairly weak belgian side, and the enduring image he left was that of a guy crying on the bench after he passed to opposition forward the ball 5 yards from goal. Then after one shitty year and the most up and down emotional performances ever, they quickly let him go and he ran right back to al shottor where he is now winless in 15 games!!!!!!

How somebody could compare this loser to a a real soldier like milad is just bizarre to me.

What I am really happy for is that milad is getting chance to work in offensive system with a really astute coach who seems to be focussing on his individuals strengths and weakness a lot. I think he will continue to improve his final cross, his desicion making and passing is already miles better than before. HE has always been a physically solid and technically proficient defender blessed with tremendous pace.
    Ostend had quite a decent team when Ramin joined them. Marc Coucke, who now runs anderlecht, was their president at the time and made that team quite competitive. Of course, Ramin had his share of responsibilities but the turning point was when Custovic was appointed as their coach, he simply didn't want/need Ramin.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    the Belgian league seems a good place to start in Europe for our legioners

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,453 Times in 5,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpp View Post
    Ostend had quite a decent team when Ramin joined them. Marc Coucke, who now runs anderlecht, was their president at the time and made that team quite competitive. Of course, Ramin had his share of responsibilities but the turning point was when Custovic was appointed as their coach, he simply didn't want/need Ramin.

they were competitive before ramin joined. Thats why they were in europa league (for 2 games). Correct me if im wrong but that season they finished 11th-12th with ramin, and he didnt even start half the games. He was actually given ample chances but was very erratic in his performances.

Anyways nto comparable to milad in terms of level of team or quality of player was my point.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    they were competitive before ramin joined. Thats why they were in europa league (for 2 games). Correct me if im wrong but that season they finished 11th-12th with ramin, and he didnt even start half the games. He was actually given ample chances but was very erratic in his performances.

Anyways nto comparable to milad in terms of level of team or quality of player was my point.
    Indeed that season was their downfall. Coucke didn't seem to care anymore, he already had plans to take over anderlecht. But players wise, it was a quality squad for a Belgian league team.

My point is that when the coach who agreed to bring you in the team is sacked and the new one doesn't want you, there's not much to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 421

You do not have permission to view the list of names.