Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gent down to ten men for 20 mins, manage to get point away to st ettiene and secure qualification to next round.

Milad with very solid first 45, his passing was really good in particular. Second half he was exposed quite badly 2 times by highly technical bhoudabouz. Was the first time I saw anybody beat milad in a straight up sprint.

Comment

Milad still had one of the higher ratings for his team tonight. Most players were low 6’a and 5’s but Milad was a 6.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bDqQDF4LS/

his highlights from tonight. His passing range is not even comparable to a couple months ago. Great technique.

Comment

its a shame we cant use these guys to beat teams like Bahrain and Iraq. I hope IFF gets their shit togheter and ditch willtitts. Even Branco is a better coach at this rate. Fuck we sank so low really

Comment

It's safe to say that from now on Milad is the main starter.

I mean that he's going to play the most important games and when the coach won't have to rotate his team, he'll be stating

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk
            Last edited by dcpp; 12-01-2019, 01:03 PM.

Comment

He's all over the pitch, but his crossing is just so... hopefully it improves over the season

Comment

Milad just blocked a shot that was goalbound. His duels and interceptions have been phenomenal

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/B5bDqQDF4LS/

his highlights from tonight. His passing range is not even comparable to a couple months ago. Great technique.
                  That instrumental music though.. FIRE

Comment

Belgian media praise Milad's performance in their cup match vs. Charleroi. Tips him to take over as 1st choice leftback over Asare:

"Mohammadi only bright spot

In a cold but atmospheric Stade du Pays de Charleroi, the forces of Jess Thorup had a hard time playing the Carolos out of context. Without Jonathan David (absent) and Elisha Owusu (injured) it was difficult to find solutions. Louis Verstraete, given his short playing minutes, was not easy either and went down with his team mates. The only bright spot that the Buffalos could bring from the Black Land was the performance of Milad Mohammadi. The left back again proved himself a more than worthy replacement for Nana Asare. The former captain of AA Gent may start to worry about his base place. Mohammadi wiped the entire flank more than once, stopped Fall a few times on the other side and provided the greatest opportunity for Ghent. He painted the ball cleverly on Depoitre's head, but Penneteau could not floor it. More of that, Milad. Although that will not be in the Belgian Cup. (SDG)"

https://www.hln.be/de-krant/mohammad....google.com%2F

Comment

he is in great form and I cant believe just a couple months ago we had members here saying that Milad on the Left was a bigger problem than Ramin on the right LOL.

Milad came in and in under 4 months made the left back position on a high quality Europa League level team also in contention for winning league his own, displacing the club captain and getting plaudits from belgian analysts and media.

Meanwhile ramin came to Ostend, a fairly weak belgian side, and the enduring image he left was that of a guy crying on the bench after he passed to opposition forward the ball 5 yards from goal. Then after one shitty year and the most up and down emotional performances ever, they quickly let him go and he ran right back to al shottor where he is now winless in 15 games!!!!!!

How somebody could compare this loser to a a real soldier like milad is just bizarre to me.

What I am really happy for is that milad is getting chance to work in offensive system with a really astute coach who seems to be focussing on his individuals strengths and weakness a lot. I think he will continue to improve his final cross, his desicion making and passing is already miles better than before. HE has always been a physically solid and technically proficient defender blessed with tremendous pace.

Comment

Hustler, hard worker, fun to watch...nice work Milad Agha

Comment

he is in great form and I cant believe just a couple months ago we had members here saying that Milad on the Left was a bigger problem than Ramin on the right LOL.

Milad came in and in under 4 months made the left back position on a high quality Europa League level team also in contention for winning league his own, displacing the club captain and getting plaudits from belgian analysts and media.

Meanwhile ramin came to Ostend, a fairly weak belgian side, and the enduring image he left was that of a guy crying on the bench after he passed to opposition forward the ball 5 yards from goal. Then after one shitty year and the most up and down emotional performances ever, they quickly let him go and he ran right back to al shottor where he is now winless in 15 games!!!!!!

How somebody could compare this loser to a a real soldier like milad is just bizarre to me.

What I am really happy for is that milad is getting chance to work in offensive system with a really astute coach who seems to be focussing on his individuals strengths and weakness a lot. I think he will continue to improve his final cross, his desicion making and passing is already miles better than before. HE has always been a physically solid and technically proficient defender blessed with tremendous pace.
                          Ostend had quite a decent team when Ramin joined them. Marc Coucke, who now runs anderlecht, was their president at the time and made that team quite competitive. Of course, Ramin had his share of responsibilities but the turning point was when Custovic was appointed as their coach, he simply didn't want/need Ramin.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

the Belgian league seems a good place to start in Europe for our legioners

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                              Ostend had quite a decent team when Ramin joined them. Marc Coucke, who now runs anderlecht, was their president at the time and made that team quite competitive. Of course, Ramin had his share of responsibilities but the turning point was when Custovic was appointed as their coach, he simply didn't want/need Ramin.

they were competitive before ramin joined. Thats why they were in europa league (for 2 games). Correct me if im wrong but that season they finished 11th-12th with ramin, and he didnt even start half the games. He was actually given ample chances but was very erratic in his performances.

Anyways nto comparable to milad in terms of level of team or quality of player was my point.

Comment

they were competitive before ramin joined. Thats why they were in europa league (for 2 games). Correct me if im wrong but that season they finished 11th-12th with ramin, and he didnt even start half the games. He was actually given ample chances but was very erratic in his performances.

Anyways nto comparable to milad in terms of level of team or quality of player was my point.
                                Indeed that season was their downfall. Coucke didn't seem to care anymore, he already had plans to take over anderlecht. But players wise, it was a quality squad for a Belgian league team.

My point is that when the coach who agreed to bring you in the team is sacked and the new one doesn't want you, there's not much to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X