X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1. Absolutely stunning goal by Gent.

Comment

Hesgoal stream died for me. anyone got another?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Hesgoal stream died for me. anyone got another?
        cyfostreams 1

http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          EYVAL haji.

Comment

2-1 for genk

Comment

genT not genk
              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Mohammadi assist?

Comment

game over.

Fantastic 3-1 win for Gent. They go second place now leapfrogging Standard Liege.

Milad was extremely solid tonight. He gave the Standard Right back major problems all night long with his speed and good dribbling. His crosses were mostly put into dangerous areas. Only mishit one towards the end.

Defensively very solid not overcommitting but closing down space well. No dangerous moments came from his side at all.

He also grabbed a nice assist for third goal, laying it off for opposite winger who put in a brilliant strike from outside box. It was a good assists because even at minute 95 he was still making the run up the pitch, getting himself to top of box and being calm enough to pick out the right option.

Gent are a quality team and have a lot of good players. I would say after Sardar and Zenit, Gent are the best team any of our legionairres currently play on. They have three full ukraine internationals, all of whom were excellent tonight, two of the most exciting wingers in europe, Jonathan David and Chekvetadze, Cameroon captain as CB, and milads opposition for LB is long time ghana international. They play great football and have a very astute coach, and are performing solidly in Europa League so far.

With milad putting in a good performance today, it is only matter of time before he takes over starting spot from asare who I think it is clear is going to get phased out by start of next season. Hopefully milad is starting in the next EL game this week, and if not I am sure by the end of season he will be the starter.

He is still by far the best player wer have as LB, even though his form in recent months for TM hasnt been as good as before. LOL at people who think some guy like naderi, who couldnt even play ONE minute at a crappy belgian team like kortijk is better, they will come with their usual blah o blah or cha o cha.

Comment

Assist for mohammadi and gent won 3-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                      genT not genk
                      My bad. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                        My bad. Sorry
                        You're not the only one to make that mistake : https://www.theguardian.com/football...ent-by-mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                          You're not the only one to make that mistake : https://www.theguardian.com/football...ent-by-mistake

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            game over.

Fantastic 3-1 win for Gent. They go second place now leapfrogging Standard Liege.

Milad was extremely solid tonight. He gave the Standard Right back major problems all night long with his speed and good dribbling. His crosses were mostly put into dangerous areas. Only mishit one towards the end.

Defensively very solid not overcommitting but closing down space well. No dangerous moments came from his side at all.

He also grabbed a nice assist for third goal, laying it off for opposite winger who put in a brilliant strike from outside box. It was a good assists because even at minute 95 he was still making the run up the pitch, getting himself to top of box and being calm enough to pick out the right option.

Gent are a quality team and have a lot of good players. I would say after Sardar and Zenit, Gent are the best team any of our legionairres currently play on. They have three full ukraine internationals, all of whom were excellent tonight, two of the most exciting wingers in europe, Jonathan David and Chekvetadze, Cameroon captain as CB, and milads opposition for LB is long time ghana international. They play great football and have a very astute coach, and are performing solidly in Europa League so far.

With milad putting in a good performance today, it is only matter of time before he takes over starting spot from asare who I think it is clear is going to get phased out by start of next season. Hopefully milad is starting in the next EL game this week, and if not I am sure by the end of season he will be the starter.

He is still by far the best player wer have as LB, even though his form in recent months for TM hasnt been as good as before. LOL at people who think some guy like naderi, who couldnt even play ONE minute at a crappy belgian team like kortijk is better, they will come with their usual blah o blah or cha o cha.
                            https://www.transfermarkt.us/mohamma...spieler/450108

Why are you getting mad at Naderi for? He is on loan at Persepolis and will join Kortrijk once his loan is over as he would still be under contract with the club and has majorly improved since his first endeavor in Belgium. (The club checks upon on his progess @ Persepolis).

Naderi chose to play in Europe because he himself liked to play/move there, in contrast joining other Persian Gulf leagues in which he had offers to join. Also who says Mohammadi is a bad LB? Or that he can't cross? He is a very modern fullback who gets up and help in attack, even more so now ever since he joined KAA Gent. Both Naderi and Mohammadi are good players (with Naderi already going to Belgium at a young age).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              https://www.transfermarkt.us/mohamma...spieler/450108

Why are you getting mad at Naderi for? He is on loan at Persepolis and will join Kortrijk once his loan is over as he would still be under contract with the club and has majorly improved since his first endeavor in Belgium. (The club checks upon on his progess @ Persepolis).

Naderi chose to play in Europe because he himself liked to play/move there, in contrast joining other Persian Gulf leagues in which he had offers to join. Also who says Mohammadi is a bad LB? Or that he can't cross? He is a very modern fullback who gets up and help in attack, even more so now ever since he joined KAA Gent. Both Naderi and Mohammadi are good players (with Naderi already going to Belgium at a young age).
                              wasnt referring to you bro, but there are ppl in this forum that think that. I agree naderi can be an option in the future, but he is not ready for example. to start vs Iraq instead of milad, which has been suggested by some.

Comment

Hopefully Mohmmadi starts tommorow given his good preformance on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X