Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do think he's played really well on the flank in the Bahrain match, to be honest, but I don't know how the Belgian league is right now, I am sure he will get his time and when he does he will impress.

Comment

Starting! Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Starting! Finally!
        ?????

Comment

Mohammadi starting and playing against Sint-Truiden.

Go Milad!

Comment

Seize the moment Milad let’s go!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Back to the bench

Comment

They tied anderlecht 3-3.

Asare guy completely at fault for first goal, terrible defending, ball watching ang guy goes totally free for tap in, and his extremeley slow recovery run was one of the main causes of third goal.

https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...ht-la-gantoise

highglights there.

I think it is just a matter of time before milad takes starting role. Defensively he is far superior to this guy.

Comment

I don't get why he was benched. They allowed no goals last game he played. Now they switch the lineup and concede 3 against a very poor Anderlecht team this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I don't get why he was benched. They allowed no goals last game he played. Now they switch the lineup and concede 3 against a very poor Anderlecht team this season.
                    He is not the first option, last week he played because they had a Euro match and played a league games few days after.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He will eventually win the starting position.

The good thing is that the coach is still giving mohammadi an occasional game to keep him fit and sharp.

I think as the season goes on Asare will get benched more.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Starting against 2nd place and Europa League Standard Liège.

Comment

the team is all the main starters.

The only player changed is the left back.

If milad plays well tonight I think he will put a good case forward to officially take over starting spot.

Comment

How Milad play ?

Comment

Gent dominant all half. Concede on stroke off half time on counter attack, from right side, nothing to do with milad.

Overall he has been solid, very involved offensively. Hasnt been tested often defensively. He has been good in possession with smart decision making, solid passing.

Crossing has been better than previously. He is putting the ball into dangerous areas and beating his man one on one, but so far the forwards havent got on the end of his crosses.

Comment

I prefer our players to play in the Jupiler Pro League rather than the Eredivisie as the Jupiler Pro League overall has more quality, both in offense and defence.

Comment

Working...
                                X