Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholi has talent he just need to work on his fitness thing and add some muscles, too fragile.
    The fitness is actually the issue of most of our players which few exception such as Ebrahimi, that come back to the mentality l, even sardar had this issue but got much better

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kaveh and Gholizadeh both starting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

0-0 at half time , not watched the game but according to the stats Charleroi have had all the chances .

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/54743/Ch...-Peruwelz.html

Comment

The number 25 for Charleroi is terrible

Comment

I hope they will win. It would be good for our boys and charleroi

Comment

Gholizadeh with the goal, 1 on 1 with the goalie.

Comment

Gholizadeh is playing well , making some lovely crosses and running well with the ball, linking well with those around him. Kaveh is making some good runs and not being found a few times or there’s been good defending.

Comment

Gholi needs to be called up for the Iraq match. And possibly start. We need him.

Comment

Do you have any news regarding Delfi ?

Comment

I know he came back with a knock and didn’t play the game against Australia , so must still be out .

Comment

It seems that the coach dont want him

Comment

I don’t think that’s the case. When new coach first arrived he said what an amazing talent delfi was and even started him in all friendlies. He picked up a couple bad injuries. They are being careful with him to not repeat the injury issues of Delfi and Kaveh. Additionally, he has the games with omid coming up soon and I’m sure his priority is to be fit for those

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I don’t think that’s the case. When new coach first arrived he said what an amazing talent delfi was and even started him in all friendlies. He picked up a couple bad injuries. They are being careful with him to not repeat the injury issues of Delfi and Kaveh. Additionally, he has the games with omid coming up soon and I’m sure his priority is to be fit for those
                            Interesting. Thks

Comment

Gholizadeh scored the match winning goal.

Good to see that both kaveh and gholi are fit and starting.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Gholizadeh dobare yeki az behtarinhaa dar zamin bood, ham paskaarie khob mikard, va ham takravie tamiz, makhsosan ta daghigheye 75.

Kaveh yek nimeye avvale besyaar khobi poshte sar gozasht va 3ta mogheiyat khobe golzani dasht ke yekish khord be tire darvaze va yek tak-be-taki ba

darvazeban daasht ke bayad gol mizad, amma kami narm shot raa zad.

Be har haal fekr mikonam har dota dar tarkibe asli baraye bazie vasate hafteye lig dobare bashand.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X