Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost 2-1. Kaveh gholi came on as subs for last 20.

Kaveh was fantastic. Full of energy and won EVERYTHING in the air. Had one excellent backheel to set up their best chance that bruno couldnt curl in, and then won another header to set up some idiot at the end that couldnt hit the target from a great position.

Gholi was also overall good. His skills and trickery were excellent, he also seemed stronger and harder to knock off the ball. He had one bad moment where he turned anderlecht defender inside out but could only deliver a crappy cross late on.

Good they lost. Gholi and Kavehs competition is absolutely terrible. Fall and nicholson, two random black guys, are something out of amateur hour.

After international break I really hope/expect Kaveh and Gholi to take their places in xi.

Comment

Was surprised to not see them in the starting XI, their form has taken a dive lately and our boys definitely earned their place in the cup game l.
      I agree I can see them starting after the international break. Anyone know any news on Delfi with his injury etc

Comment

When will gholi start again he’s been coming off the bench for the whole season almost if his performances are as good as some are saying why isn’t he in the XI yet?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          When will gholi start again he’s been coming off the bench for the whole season almost if his performances are as good as some are saying why isn’t he in the XI yet?
          hes been injured for most of the season and prior to the last 3 games charleroi were in solid form.

I think he will start soon given their recent bad results.

Comment

Man ham baazie dirooz ra didam: hamanjoori ke gofte shode Kaveh besyaar khob kaar kard va energie hamlei team ra avaz kard va dota mogheiyate khob baraye teamesh ijad kard.

Gholizadeh ham ba angize baazi kard, amma shayad be nazare man mikhast khodesh neshoon bede ta dar tarkibe asli jaa begire ye kami dar chand sahne ziyaadi pichide kaar kard.

Felice Mazzú yek morrabie besyaar khob va por-tajrobe bood baraye Gholizadeh, chera daash behesh Alefbaaye footbaale taktiki raa yad midad va Ali ham khob javab midad. Moteassefaneh Felice raft va Karim Belhocine be nazare man yek morrabie badtari ast.

Amma in khobe ke Charleroi natijeye bad begire chera ke moraabi majbor mishe taghirati bede.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3eovRKFr2j/

Kaveh scored two clean finishes in match vs french side valenciennes today (friendly). He started with Gholi. Gholi also gave the assist to one of Kavehs goals with perfect through ball.

Hope both these guys take back their spots in xi after international break. They both are TM level players who can add a lot to the squad when fully fit and in form.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/B3eovRKFr2j/

Kaveh scored two clean finishes in match vs french side valenciennes today (friendly). He started with Gholi. Gholi also gave the assist to one of Kavehs goals with perfect through ball.

Hope both these guys take back their spots in xi after international break. They both are TM level players who can add a lot to the squad when fully fit and in form.
                I'm CONVINCED that when they become starters with R.S.C. Charleroi then they will be called up with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  I'm CONVINCED that when they become starters with R.S.C. Charleroi then they will be called up with TM.
                  Tbh i don't know if they will.. Do they deserve to be called up? Yes, but idk if Kaveh can take Karim's spot. He's too trusted.

Gholizadeh should take over for guys like Shojaei and Amiri but considering Team Melli has been only calling up three strikers, i don't know if Kaveh is good enough to displace Karim in the eyes of Wilmots and the rest of the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Tbh i don't know if they will.. Do they deserve to be called up? Yes, but idk if Kaveh can take Karim's spot. He's too trusted.

Gholizadeh should take over for guys like Shojaei and Amiri but considering Team Melli has been only calling up three strikers, i don't know if Kaveh is good enough to displace Karim in the eyes of Wilmots and the rest of the staff.
                    I like your points. I also agree with you. Let's see.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3guVqgg5Xy/

gholizadeh also scored this fantastic team goal in the same match that he initiated himself. They are both looking really sharp.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=spor...0yt0;dt;fp;1;;
                        Both Kaveh and Gholi starting. Delfi still has a slight injury that prevented him from playing for Omid vs Australia.

Comment

Now that all of sudden with absence of Dejagah and Saman and JB and Ezzat being out of shape, we suffer in midfielder, it is important Gholi find his good form of last season.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

First goal assisted by Gholizadeh, and hockey assist by Rezaei.

Comment

2nd assist for Gholizadeh

Comment

Not watching but seen on SkyBet that the third goal was by Gholizadeh, was this correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X