Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh named in the Belgian Jupiler League 'Team of the Season' by Sport Voetbal Magazine:

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/499...ee-clubspelers

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Kaveh named in the Belgian Jupiler League 'Team of the Season' by Sport Voetbal Magazine:

[ATTACH]18651[/ATTACH]

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/499...ee-clubspelers
          Wow... Milad and Kaveh

Comment

"The top 50 of the best players of the Jupiler Pro League 2019-2020: 50 to 41

Due to the coronavirus, the Jupiler Pro League no longer seems to be resumed and we do not celebrate Professional Footballer of the Year, but at VoetbalPrimeur.be we see no reason to cancel our annual top 50. In the coming days we will search diligently for the 50 best players from our past months in our national football. Who lifted his team to the next level? In this first episode: numbers 50 to 41.

42. Ali Gholizadeh (Sporting Charleroi, 5)
            Charleroi is known as a crafty, sharp counter machine, but make no mistake: there are also some excellent footballers walking around in the Black Land. Iranian Gholizadeh is such a gem. Thanks to his dribbling skills and velvet left foot, the oriental adds that extra touch of ' coup de génie ' to the hermetic playing of Belhocine. The connection with striker Kaveh Rezaei is very nice."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...50-tot-41.html

Comment

PFDC front page says that Kaveh's loan spell is up at charlie-boys and he has been shipped back to his parent club CBrugge ...!!
              lets hope he stays in form and healthy and hits the ground running in his second spell there ..!!
              http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...brugge-report/

Comment

Yani Kaveh mimone Brugge? Agar morrabi avaz nakardan shayad dobare nimkatneshin beshe.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  PFDC front page says that Kaveh's loan spell is up at charlie-boys and he has been shipped back to his parent club CBrugge ...!!
                  lets hope he stays in form and healthy and hits the ground running in his second spell there ..!!
                  http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...brugge-report/
                  It's not definite yet at all. I spoke to my contact at Charleroi, if they do end up playing in Europe which is very likely, they will apparently try their very best to sign him permanently or extend his loan spell.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Brugge now see his value. Kaveh was unlucky with injury and lack of confidence from the club to let him play. Hopefully the club will give him time to play and play well.

Comment

I'm still perplexed, they signed him for 4 years, barely gave him a chance and loaned him out. I mean in the exact same league with Charleroi he scored like a machine... can't be the players fault? Why it didn't; work the first time, I'll never know

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        I'm still perplexed, they signed him for 4 years, barely gave him a chance and loaned him out. I mean in the exact same league with Charleroi he scored like a machine... can't be the players fault? Why it didn't; work the first time, I'll never know
                        Player-coach chemistry is very key. A good coach will bring out the best in a player, while a mediocre/bad coach can crush the spirit of a player. Kaveh was stagnating at CB, while Charleroi gave him his spirit back. The loan was the best thing that could have happened to him.

Comment

"The top 50 of the best players in the Jupiler Pro League 2019-2020: 20 to 11

This week we are diligently looking for the 50 best players from our past months in our national football. Who lifted his team to the next level? In this fourth episode: numbers 20 through 11.

11. Kaveh Rezaei (Sporting Charleroi, 47)
                          After two full years at Mambourg, Rezaei's goal scorer is at 32. Then you may rightly write 'torinstinct' on your business card. The Iranian is such a wonderful striker from the old box: not a powerhouse or lamppost, but a technically savvy killer with sharpened walking lines. His hat-trick against Zulte Waregem was the perfect sample of his qualities: one with the left, one with the right and one with the head. Failed at Club Brugge, but entitled to a second chance at the top."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...20-tot-11.html

Comment

I really haven't followed Brugges since Kaveh left? Has the same idiot coach who rushed him from injury twice and then loaned him off left? If he's still there Kaveh shouldn't go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I really haven't followed Brugges since Kaveh left? Has the same idiot coach who rushed him from injury twice and then loaned him off left? If he's still there Kaveh shouldn't go back.
                              No, Ivan Leko has been replaced by Philippe Clement but to be totally honest, Clement wasn't really keen on keeping rezaei this season neither.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by dcpp; 04-20-2020, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                                No, Ivan Leko has been replace Philippe Clement but to be totally honest, Clement wasn't really keen on keeping rezaei this season neither.
                                Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                                iirc Clement played Kaveh in one match (a friendly), Kaveh had some mistakes and then subbed him off. A few days later Kaveh was loaned out.

Comment

Working...
                                X