This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
    Sardar is a typical CF. He would not do well as a CAM. His dribbling/pace is no where near where it needs to be. Kaveh would make a better CAM.
    indeed, he is far more natural and accomplished Finisher and much bigger Target striker with superior positioning and heading abilities ..! He is the most dangerous all around attacker and most natural goal scorer in our football currently and over the past 5-6 years, bar none...!

Sardar needs to be kept as close to the opponent's goal mouth as possible ...!!

I agree that his combination play is phenomenal and extremely clever in nature and must say vastly underrated by scouts..! but as a CM, his workrate is questionable and pure technical/ dribbling skills often leaves us desiring much more..! i have lost count of how many times he has failed miserably and easily dispossessed trying to beat his immediate marker in MF area off the dribble ..!? his good acceleration and breakaway speed and more importantly intelligent timing of his attacking runs are the primary reasons he gets free run at goal and scores many goals from the break...!

Wiltits experimented what Ghermez Agha suggesting by yanking Sardar back to play more as a provider and barring 1-2 occasions where it worked out all right vs our tokhmy opponents (HK, Vietnam) the overall experiment was massive failure .... especially vs Iraq ....leaving us completely tame and toothless in front of their goal...!

Comment

Both Ali and Kaveh starting in 40min against KV Mechelen. Good luck to both and RCSC!

Comment

0-0 HT

Comment

Kaveh with the assist! Charleroi up 2-1 in the 85th minute.

Comment

Surprising: 'Club Brugge may bring Kaveh Rezaei back'

761/5000
            Kaveh Rezaei scores on the assembly line at Charleroi, while he completely flopped at Club Brugge. Last weekend he scored another hat trick. Club rents Rezaei to Charleroi.

Eric Van Meir does not exclude Rezaei from returning to Jan Breydel. "Don't write him off for Club Brugge yet," Van Meir warns in Het Nieuwsblad. "If he went back now, I think he might find his way much better."

"In the end Club looked smart. As a rented player, he is not allowed to play against them, but with all his goals he takes points from the competitors. And at the end of the season they can sell him again or bring him back to Bruges. Until then, I think Charleroi will enjoy him a lot. "

https://voetbal24.be/news/58824/verr...mogelijk-terug

“REZAEI DESERVES SECOND CHANCE AT CLUB BRUGGE”

Club Brugge put five million euros on the table in the summer of 2018 to take Kaveh Rezaei away from Sporting Charleroi. That was not a success. Partly due to injuries, the Iranian barely got to work in his opening season. This season, he is active on a rental basis with old love Charleroi and he finds the way to the goal again quickly.

The 27-year-old Rezaei, for example, has eighteen gigs in the Jupiler Pro League. He made the nets shake eleven times. Sporting Charleroi did not stipulate a purchase option. In the summer he therefore returns to Club Brugge where he is still under contract until mid-2022. He still has a future in the Jan Breydel stadium. Analyst Philippe Albert thinks so.

"Rezaei does deserve a second chance at Club," said Albert in Het Laatste Nieuws. “He would understand the football that Clement wants to play. If he is 100 percent fit, I count him among the best strikers in Belgium. When he went to Bruges, I thought he and Wesley could make thirty to forty goals together, but that was not the case, partly because Rezaei had been injured for a long time. "

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...ge/2020/02/11/
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Club Brugge doesn't deserve a second chance with Rezaie, They can resign the almighty Wesley if they want

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                karim was vastly over-rated and pampered by CQ ...!! now that's one guy Khaveh certainly always was a head and shoulder above, in nearly every aspect of footballing talent considered ..!!
                another avg. bordering tokhmy, over-used player by CQ was Haj Safi..!! imo and towards the end Amiri...!!
                but i suppose all coaches have their peculiarities , prejudices and favorites..!!
                I have yet to see a coach who doesn't have that with 1 or 2 players in his squad. Which is kinda strange as I would say that you would do anything possible to keep earning millions of Euros (like not even favouring your own brother).

Comment

Comment

Kaveh Starting, Gholizadeh on the bench.

I guess the Gholizadeh's unsuccessful diving and turnovers last week cost him a spot in the starting line-up.

Comment

Without Gholi they lack creativity clearly and are back 1:0.. expect him to subbed in ht

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ghloizadeh tripped over himself and missed 100% chance in the last few seconds of the match.

Feel bad for him. Cost his team 2 points

Comment

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8RMwL3F6-1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8UbcflJhuL/

Comment

Who is this guy? And what kind of an accent does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                Who is this guy? And what kind of an accent does he have?
                                His name is Peyman Rajabi and he is an Afro-Iranian (Iranian of African descent) from Bandar Bushehr, Iran.

(Don’t quote me on his personally but I read somewhere he is related to Persepolis player Hossein Mahini)

Here’s his Instagram if you are interested in bodybuilding and such: https://www.instagram.com/peymanrajabii/?hl=en

Comment

Working...
                                X