Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh’s goal ties it up and earns a point to keep RCSC in 3rd place. Well done!

Comment

Salam everyone! Here are the highlights for Kaveh’s match today : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6WVCLtF...=1w1a3f06ueyhl

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
        Salam everyone! Here are the highlights for Kaveh’s match today : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6WVCLtF...=1w1a3f06ueyhl
        I’m hopeful that Rezaei will get a new chance next season at Brugge, he’s been doing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          I’m hopeful that Rezaei will get a new chance next season at Brugge, he’s been doing very well.
          I know right! Who are these players Okereke, Schrijvers, Diagne, Vossen??? Rezaei is waaaayyy better than all of them!

Comment

Salam bacheha! Here is a video displaying Gholizadeh’s fine skills and goals at Charleroi. I thought you guys mind enjoy this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Y4Kx0l...d=48ehhcva3g1l
            Also, this page on Instagram called @iranfootballstars puts a lot of nice edits of our legionaries. Give them a follow if you like. Merci bacheha! ❤️🙏🏼🇮🇷

Comment

I loveeeee his play style man, i think he is the closest to Ali Karimi in dribblings if im not wrong, of course nobody will ever be Karimi and theyr different but some moves remind me of Karimi

Comment

Kaveh's return to Charleroi listed by Voetbal Primuer as one of the best transfers in Belgium last summer:

"VP 11 Best Transfers: from Mignolet to Rezaei, the top purchases of last summer

The end-of-year period is just around the corner and that is traditionally a moment to look back. VoetbalPrimeur shines its light on last summer's transfers. Which newcomers were a hit? These players were among the absolute tastemakers on the Belgian fields in recent months.

Kaveh Rezaei - Sporting Charleroi

At Club Brugge the belief in the Iranian attacker had completely disappeared. Despite his price tag of five million euros, Rezaei was already sent back to Sporting Charleroi after one season at the Jan Breydel Stadium. The striker flourished again in the familiar nest. After a difficult start under Karim Belhocine, Rezaei was completely steamed at the end of October. He has since scored seven times in the league. Thanks in part to his goals, Charleroi is a fearsome candidate for Play-Off 1."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...in-de-jpl.html
                Last edited by aenima_8; 12-25-2019, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Brugge will have him back 100%!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

I'm not so sure. It wasn't like he wasn't performing at Charlerloi before Brugge bought him or he was bought from a weaker league and nobody really knew how he would perform in Belguim. He already had proved his quality for Charleroi and now is doing it again. They might sell him to a good club tho.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

They barely gave him a chance to play and got rid of him as soon as they could on loan. I don't think he's going back there to play.

Comment

don't forget guys that he was a regular starter and scorer for Brugge before his injury. they are well aware of his quality and might have agreed to the loan to give him playing time. Why loan and not sell him otherwise?

Comment

Zadan daghoonesh kardan va endakhtanesh biron az team. Man agar Kaveh bodam sai mikardam fasle ayande ya dar Charleroi bemonam ya az Brugge baraye hamishe joda besham.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Game tomorrow (Friday) 9am PST vs. Oostende. Expect our boys to start and be as impactful as they have been recently.

Comment

im thinking about throwing some serious cash for charleroi to win this game what do we all think here gents - this game a near certain win or what
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kaveh starting and Goli on the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X