X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qzNHUlcXs/

what a player this ali qoli is. We are lucky to have him. He plays the game in such a fun and expressive way.

What has impressed me is that he always had the technique, but his decision making, pass selection, and weight of pass is so strong as well now.

Defenders instinctively try to double or triple team him expecting fancy footwork which he regularly pulls off, leaving other guys wide open and he quickly gets the ball to those open guys in an efficient manner now.

His physique is much healthier for Euro football now as well ,he looks way more sturdy.

His age is still very young, 23. A strong 6 months-1yr at Charleroi and big leagues will be taking notice.
    Kamelan ba in nazar moafegham. Vaghti Gholizadeh taaze omadebood Charleroi hamash say mikard takravi kone va tasmimhaaye pichidei bar midasht.

Amma alan harif dige nemidone agar Ali khahad dribl zad ya paas daad. Yaad gerefti kei chi kaar raa konad.

Agar yeki manande Ghaedi in chizhaa raa yaad begire, mitone yek bazikone kheili behtari beshe va manande Insigne baraye TM mofid beshe.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I said it in the past and i'll repeat it again, if we had him healthy for the asian cup, if he started vs Iraq/Bahrain, we would be a in a VERY different mindset right now. The technique, talent, and drive Gholi has is really really impressive to me. He's the sort of player that if you give him enough time would comfortably take a leading role in directing a team's attack.

Can't forget this gem of his:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPCwcLxGM4&t=219s

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I said it in the past and i'll repeat it again, if we had him healthy for the asian cup, if he started vs Iraq/Bahrain, we would be a in a VERY different mindset right now. The technique, talent, and drive Gholi has is really really impressive to me. He's the sort of player that if you give him enough time would comfortably take a leading role in directing a team's attack.

Can't forget this gem of his:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPCwcLxGM4&t=219s
        OMG... Forget Gholi.. At minute 2:54, watch Ansarifards long shot attempt. I almost forgot about that...

He should've been cut immediately after that

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          OMG... Forget Gholi.. At minute 2:54, watch Ansarifards long shot attempt. I almost forgot about that...

He should've been cut immediately after that
          But that pass from #27 before the shot shows great awareness and vision, I think it's Saman Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
            But that pass from #27 before the shot shows great awareness and vision, I think it's Saman Ghoddos.
            Thats Kaveh

Comment

That Holiday Ham known as Marc Wilmots did not start any of these players!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                That Holiday Ham known as Marc Wilmots did not start any of these players!!!
                you loved the taste of that holiday ham just a couple months ago I remember well. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  you loved the taste of that holiday ham just a couple months ago I remember well. LOL.
                  I never recall such and if I did I probably was not in the right state of mind. It begs the question do IFF/Sports Ministry even check backgrounds of people hiring people (assuming this wasn’t all a big set up for Branko or the middle man).

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I never recall such and if I did I probably was not in the right state of mind. It begs the question do IFF/Sports Ministry even check backgrounds of people hiring people (assuming this wasn’t all a big set up for Branko or the middle man).
                    hoorad, thanks for owning up to it at least. There are people on this board that make outlandish out of touch with reality comments on regular basis, are subsequently proven wrong, and then never own up to their previous bs opinion.

Comment

Kaveh and Goli both starting against Anderlecht in an hour

Comment

any link ?

Comment

Delfi?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            Delfi?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                            MIA. Not on bench

Comment

https://live.soccerstreams.net/event...e-stream/71192

Links are here

Comment

Charleroi looks the better team going forward, Rezaei very close to having an assist with a lovely pass

Comment

Working...
                                X