This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    Is the issue with Kaveh is the coach forced him to play with a knee injury and that kind of ruined for a year+.
    Exactly. He got rushed back twice and got injured twice due to his stupid coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Rezaei should just stay at this club for life. It's great for him.
      he should play with taremi in team melli and from the right gholizadeh serving them. no sardar azmoun..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        he should play with taremi in team melli and from the right gholizadeh serving them. no sardar azmoun..
        And mayeli kohan should be the coach...

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Nope.

Comment

saeed_noro wake up and smell the coffee!

Comment

baba base dige jamesh kon dari ziad zer mizani

Comment

Comment

https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...asland-beveren

full highlights. Outstanding pass from gholizadeh to the black winger which should have ended in assist for sure. He is such a high class player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...asland-beveren

full highlights. Outstanding pass from gholizadeh to the black winger which should have ended in assist for sure. He is such a high class player.
                    My God. Kaveh's scoring fire aside, Gholizadeh's distributions from the midfield are spot on. How Wilmots didn't field either of them in the last two WCQ is bewildering. They play in Belgium FFS, it's not like he doesn't have access to their games and highlights. He could have scouted them from the comfort of his house in BELGIUM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                      baba base dige jamesh kon dari ziad zer mizani
                      I understand your frustrations but please refrain from personal attacks my friend. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        My God. Kaveh's scoring fire aside, Gholizadeh's distributions from the midfield are spot on. How Wilmots didn't field either of them in the last two WCQ is bewildering. They play in Belgium FFS, it's not like he doesn't have access to their games and highlights. He could have scouted them from the comfort of his house in BELGIUM!!!
                        this is the utmost weird thing about Wilmots. He really disappointed in a way i never expected a veteran quality footballer to do.

on topic: didn't we have 3 players @Charleroi??
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          this is the utmost weird thing about Wilmots. He really disappointed in a way i never expected a veteran quality footballer to do.
                          on topic: didn't we have 3 players @Charleroi??
                          No idea what is going on with Delfi, from what I knew he was back to fitness as there was talk a couple of months ago of him getting some game time in the youth/reserves team.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            No idea what is going on with Delfi, from what I knew he was back to fitness as there was talk a couple of months ago of him getting some game time in the youth/reserves team.
                            He plays regularly for the U21 side, senior Charleroi has 5 decent wingers so its hard for him to break through

Comment

Rezaei and Gholizadeh had also some good games before Bahrain and Iraq match, and it was clear to prognose their form was improving. Hosseini is playing in front of the defense in trabzonspor, right now vs. galatasaray, and also before he played latest matches there. I still say it again, Azmoun is no factor in the match...yes he ha some chances here and there and scores here and there, but he was no factor in both matches vs. Leipzig, and he was no factor in the latest team melli matches.

we should have played with Taremi and Rezaei as strikers, and Gholizadeh behind or from the right, or as free offensive player...and with Hosseini in fron of our defense (Pouraliganji and Kanani for example)...from left mohammadi...with this players ( i said this before the iraq match in that threads) we would gain more as with sardar azmoun and shojaei, two players which are no factor in moving and defense work...
                              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                              -

Comment

Bro you can not say that about Azmoun. He is poor mentally but the rest is ok

Comment

Working...
                                X