This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He would have done great at Club Brugge if he didn't' have such bad luck with injuries.
    I agree but I’m of the opinion that it’s better he stays at Charleoi and continues to shine - we need every confidence boost we can get for our TM players. That said I don’t mind if he makes his move permanent next year it’s truly a joy to watch him dominate the Belgian league and Charleoi seems to be a great fit for him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

interestingly he is only on loan at Charleroi, he still has a long term contract with brugge. If he has another successful season with 15-20 goals, you never know, they may wants him back. Another possibility is that teams with far greater budgets than charleroi will be interested and brugge would be very keen to sell to them and get good money for Kaveh. (Other top Belgian teams, midtable Ligue 1, La Liga teams, etc).

Comment

Happy for him, unlucky to miss WC and Asian cup, but hard works pays off, he is a good example. Too bad he moved out a bit late. Much more talented than Absarifard.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Part of me hopes Rezaei stays at Charleroi and becomes a legend, he does well during his prime and could end up a captain
          He could honestly been successful at Club Brugge... Wish he stayed there.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5S-JENAgKf/

Kaveh in team of the week.

Comment

Would this be the record for an European top league game where all the goals for a winning side, above 1 goals, has been scored by Iranian players? Very happy for the Rezaei & Gholizadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                Would this be the record for an European top league game where all the goals for a winning side, above 1 goals, has been scored by Iranian players? Very happy for the Rezaei & Gholizadeh.
                can't say for certain but I think Gucci and Sardar might have done that single handedly before

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ok both of them are in the squad in today game against waasland- Beveren. Hoop for a nice show again.

Comment

Rezaei scores again

Comment

Gholizadeh shoots from outside the box , is on target but goalie goes down low to save it . Comes out on the rebound and Rezai does well to slot it in. Proper strikers goal too, when Gholizadeh took the shot he ran in just in case it rebounded .

Comment

Rezaei scores again!!

2nd goal of the match!

Anyone have a link to these goals?

Comment

Wilmots... what were you thinking seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X