Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watched the 2nd half, Rezaei was great, he missed a header and right before the end of the match he unselfishly passed to his teammate even though he could have had a hat trick. They're getting all the points for their team, I think this was the 3rd match that was won by him or Gholi? both deserve to play much bigger roles in TM.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Great game from both of the players. I feel that golizadeh is a better replacement for jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
        Great game from both of the players. I feel that golizadeh is a better replacement for jahanbakhsh.
        Sure, we just need someone to play him there lol!

Comment

Rezaei has scored 5 goals in his last 4 games for charleroi

Rezaei has essentially regained his pre-injury form and confidence.

Both of his goals today, especially his first, were great finishes and executed with confidence.

Gholizadeh has also been great.

It's really a crime that neither has played an important role in TM lately.

Kaveh is surely better than ansarifard and Gholizadeh can fill in the creative gap.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Kaveh is monster. Golizadeh is better than jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Gholizadeh for TM?? Nooooo! Jahanbakhsh for TM?? He doesn’t play!!! MOHEbBI? Yessssss

I hope the news of Pigmots getting the boot is true fuck him

Comment

Comment

Anyone have video of the goals?

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                    Anyone have video of the goals?
                    St. Truiden 1:3 Charleroi Highlights:

https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/vo...ting-charleroi

Comment

Here are the highlights. Kaveh and Gholi are on fire. This is just so awesome! At a time that TM is in such bad shape our people who protest their harsh economic conditions are mowed down on the streets, these two professionals bring us hope. If I am not mistaken, Kaveh did not celebrate his goals in solidarity with the people who have lost their lives in the past ten days over protesting in Iran.

Go Kaveh, Go Gholi!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/204...7%d9%88%d9%87)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Hehe they look almost identical in these 2 pictures!

Dame jofteshoon garm. Hopefully they will keep up this great form. Both such influences are desperately needed in TM. Our strikers have been struggling to score where results matter!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...langrijk-.html

Coach states how important Rezaei is, not only as in quality of his players ability, but also his coaching of the team & always being up front to drive the team.
                          Being together with Gholizadeh helps him, the coach said, because they know eachothers playstyle though cultural connection & their friends. He does add that both of them are part of the team
                          and not some 2 man show separated from the group.

Positive notes!

other site praising him or better even, writing about the coach his prais for Rezaei.

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bel...roep~a43d5e51/

Google translation part of the article ;

Belhocine is very enthusiastic about Rezaei's contribution, with Stayen accounting for two goals. “Kaveh not only scores. He is very important in a group. He helps the team mates with advice and helps where needed. I took it off the pitch at the end of the match. You could describe it as an applause replacement, but in fact he was exhausted. In terms of competition mentality and tout court mentality, he is an example for the group. He also needed an extra massage afterwards. His interplay with Gholizadeh stands out? As compatriots who grew up in the same football culture, that is normal. Kaveh and Ali are friends, but that doesn't mean that they form a separate duo in the dressing room and on the field. They are both open to the group to which they belong. "
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Part of me hopes Rezaei stays at Charleroi and becomes a legend, he does well during his prime and could end up a captain

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              Part of me hopes Rezaei stays at Charleroi and becomes a legend, he does well during his prime and could end up a captain
                              Kaveh jaaye khobi ast, amma agar baraye mesaal yek pishanad az lige Faranse begire be nazare man bere khobe va bebine che chizi az ab dar miyaad.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                He would have done great at Club Brugge if he didn't' have such bad luck with injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X