Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what surprises me, how it didn't work for him at Brugge. Better team, better players, same league. I think he really was never given the chance. I think he will get his chance, hopefully we can see him play next gave vs Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Thanks any other vids of goal !?
      This one shows only black screen & sound only on my iPhone ..!?

I’d be a crime for usually deadpan Ansarifard to get a nod vs Iraq instead of him ..! Even if kaveh doesn’t score he always has an impactful feature due to his nonstop motor, hustle factor & excellent contribution to intangibles.

Comment

Rezaei is hard working, when he doesn't score he does all little things, pressing, running his ass off, supporting well the midfielder, he is not the finisher Sardar or Taremi are but imo he is more complete than Absarifard and two years younger.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Thanks any other vids of goal !?
          This one shows only black screen & sound only on my iPhone ..!?

I’d be a crime for usually deadpan Ansarifard to get a nod vs Iraq instead of him ..! Even if kaveh doesn’t score he always has an impactful feature due to his nonstop motor, hustle factor & excellent contribution to intangibles.
          https://www.instagram.com/p/B4p9VIvg...=1xk1rim8lk945

Comment

ansarifard is just a box player, and usually for TM he is shit in the box too.

Kaveh is better in every facet of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              You know what surprises me, how it didn't work for him at Brugge. Better team, better players, same league. I think he really was never given the chance. I think he will get his chance, hopefully we can see him play next gave vs Iraq.
              True. But it was a bit of bad luck, too. Kaveh was playing decent to start, then he got injured. His coach rushed him back and he reaggravated his injury. Wesley also had superb form, and that's pretty much all she wrote.

Comment

Kaveh and Mohammadi make Team of the Week!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Kaveh makes Team of the Week!
                  So does Mohammadi! On a differnet note, whats with the Rezaei picture they have used

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    So does Mohammadi! On a differnet note, whats with the Rezaei picture they have used
                    Fixed, thanks!

Comment

Why the hell did Gholizadeh not play???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Why the hell did Gholizadeh not play???
                        Because Wilmots is a brainless idiot.

These dudes made team of the week in a european league, but they were on the bench watching Shojaei and Mohebbi play..
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Rezaei is hard working, when he doesn't score he does all little things, pressing, running his ass off, supporting well the midfielder, he is not the finisher Sardar or Taremi are but imo he is more complete than Absarifard and two years younger.

exactly this, but sardar is a big baby, a MOFT KHOR, he runs on the pitch hearing craig david song i am walking away...same as he does in zenit, only finishing with the last touch in zenit and reading his name here and there in scorerlist doesnt make him a good player...
                          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            exactly this, but sardar is a big baby, a MOFT KHOR, he runs on the pitch hearing craig david song i am walking away...same as he does in zenit, only finishing with the last touch in zenit and reading his name here and there in scorerlist doesnt make him a good player...
                            Gonna have to disagree with you there buddy. I dont think anyone on TM has the same passion and perseverance that Sardar has. Not only is he the most successful player we have had in a long time, but he plays with true grit. You are really ungrateful and a hater if you dont see that.

Please name a striker that we have that is better and is actually being considered for teams like Liverpool and Real Madrid. Of course those moves may never happen, but its not a complete joke like Vahid Amiri going to Barcelona or some shit.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Personality traits aside, Sardar is our only world class potential player. You are really wrong in a kind of frightening way.

I am genuinely worried about our football intelligence, and here we are criticising BHA fans! If some of us can't actually appreciate Azmoun's abilities and tactical awareness (he does what is asked of him) then we are screwed. Especially people like you who have been involved in football for a while.

Comment

Again,. if you have evidence to give for sardar not running in zenit I would be interested in seeing it. He, to my knowledge, covers similar distance fto everybody else on team per game. His number of assists this season already disprove your point that he only adds finishing touch.

However, I am with you that sardar vs Bahrain and Iraq is underperforming, like most of TM. To that I would say, here is a revolutionary concept we could try, to surround him with the best supporting cast and creative players we have at our disposal, i.E not masoud shojaei, FOR EXAMPLE.

Sardar is not a leader and has never been me, nor I doubt will ever be. When everybody around him is shit he gets frustrated and it heavily impacts his performances as well. To get the best out of him, we need him to be supported by trident of Kaveh Rezaei, Ghoddos, Gholizadeh, Taremi, ARJ who are playersof his calibre that he can actually combine with.

Today, due to the lack of any creative presence, a result of wilmots starting no gholizadeh or Kaveh, both of which were available and in form, he had to drop so deep to even see the ball, rendering him totally ineffective. I cant name one single decent cross or opportunity, or even half chance created for him either.

Yes, If you stick any forward up there with so support and lump balls towards him (kanaani and PAG) that end up nowhere near him, he will look pretty shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X