Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very surprised, he was killing it in the EFL. I don't think he's injured anymore. Maybe it's the curious case of Alireza Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
      Whats wro g with Ezatolahi ?
      rafte gol bechine..???
      i dont know man...? but he sure is in some serious funk .... personally i suspect he never did manage to recover Completely from his mysterious injury over a year ago now..?

Comment

Kesi yek linki baraye in baazi daare?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          rafte gol bechine..???
          i dont know man...? but he sure is in some serious funk .... personally i suspect he never did manage to recover Completely from his mysterious injury over a year ago now..?
          You may be right. His muscle injury, if not treated properly can cause bleeding into the muscle (compartment syndrome) and be career ending or require very long rehab time. I hate to think about this, but if that is the case, I feel for him and hope that he has the club support, right medical team in his corner, patience and discipline to recover from this injury
          He is 23 so he can recover from the injury but, is he going to recover fully and be the player he once was no one can tell. Remember Pasha's ACL injury, while many people recover from the injury he never could and that may apply to Saeed. I just hope not, it will be very sad.

Comment

Really bad game so far.

Comment

http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo1.html

link

Comment

Gholis technique is the best in Iranin history

Comment

incredible goal by kaveh on the swivel. The goal of a real striker. Turns around on half volley after taking one touch to set, hits it top corner.

1-0 Charleroi.

Comment

Solid match by Kaveh beside his goal, very active, Gholizadeh had a poor game and Ebrahimi was so so.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lovely poacher's goal by Kaveh. Made good use of a limited opportunity.
                      Ebrahimi and Gholizadeh were ok, nothing great, nothing bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Lovely poacher's goal by Kaveh. Made good use of a limited opportunity.
                        Ebrahimi and Gholizadeh were ok, nothing great, nothing bad.
                        Gholi was poor imo
                        Even the match reporter mentioned that few times that wasn't his match.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Since Wilmots' puts so much emphasis on club form, Kaveh deserves to start against Iraq.

Comment

Comment

Video of goal: https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/vo...upen-83-rezaei

Comment

Rezaei has really lovely one-touch linkup play, probably comparable to Azmoun's. Would be lovely to have him as a supporting striker with Gholi and Taremi on the wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X