Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Ashkan still iffy, ghodoos suspended & now with Taremi looking likely to miss out on the Iraq wcq, Kaveh in a resurgent form , he should be the most likely shoe-in starter ..!

Similarly to Amiri, he is a hard running & high energy always active footballer but with twice the composure, offensive intellect & finishing quality..!
    Sardar is simply our most lethal overall attacker & best chance for putting the ball in back of the net, especially in tough games vs contentious opponents ... we can ill afford to yank him back too far from attacking 3rd & have him play more of a provider, regardless of his obvious quality in that position too ..!
    If ARJ is again excluded then gholizadeh looks the best likely Replacement starter on the wings otherwise I still prefer him to come off the bench against Iraq ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      With Ashkan still iffy, ghodoos suspended & now with Taremi looking likely to miss out on the Iraq wcq, Kaveh in a resurgent form , he should be the most likely shoe-in starter ..!

Similarly to Amiri, he is a hard running & high energy always active footballer but with twice the composure, offensive intellect & finishing quality..!
      Sardar is simply our most lethal overall attacker & best chance for putting the ball in back of the net, especially in tough games vs contentious opponents ... we can ill afford to yank him back too far from attacking 3rd & have him play more of a provider, regardless of his obvious quality in that position too ..!
      If ARJ is again excluded then gholizadeh looks the best likely Replacement starter on the wings otherwise I still prefer him to come off the bench against Iraq ..!
      well Taremi is back now.

Gholi--------Kaveh--------Taremi
      -------------Sardar------------

should be the front 4 if Dejagah is not ready. Cant play ARJ, a guy who has literally zero mins all season in such a crucial match.

OFC, wiltits will probably give us all the middle finger and go

Mohebbi-----Sardar----Masoud
      -------------Karim----------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well Taremi is back now.

should be the front 4 if Dejagah is not ready. Cant play ARJ, a guy who has literally zero mins all season in such a crucial match.

yea man .... like literally not even a joke
        i put money on WM starting both ehsan and karim ... !!
        probably even Massoud as you suggested..!! ?? lol

fear Gholi getting bullied by Iraqis ...prefer him brought off bench still for a late offensive punch..!
        still prefer a healthy ashkan to anyone else in CM..!

Comment

We need both gholizadeh and rezaei dearly against Iraq.

Rezaeis aerial presence and doged pressing/stamina are needed to force turnovers and to support azmoun, taremi, and gholizadeh up top.

Gholizadeh and taremi are needed to keep Iraq deep in their own half and to create havoc on their respective sides.

I think we can beat iraw with a front four of those four guys.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

well Taremi is back now.

Agha maybe when he's 30+ he can move to support striker

But for the time being with his pace and aerials he should be the highest up the pitch, for the long balls and quick counters and a host of other reasons. Maybe later when he loses his pace but still has his heading ability he can be a bit further back to knock balls on for someone else to latch on to....

imho it wouldn't make any sense him being behind Gholizadeh or others. He needs to be the furthest up and the focal point of our attacks, with Taremi in an awkward wing forward role to stretch the opposition and produce gaps. After that, everyone else can be rotated I think....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Agha maybe when he's 30+ he can move to support striker

But for the time being with his pace and aerials he should be the highest up the pitch, for the long balls and quick counters and a host of other reasons. Maybe later when he loses his pace but still has his heading ability he can be a bit further back to knock balls on for someone else to latch on to....

imho it wouldn't make any sense him being behind Gholizadeh or others. He needs to be the furthest up and the focal point of our attacks, with Taremi in an awkward wing forward role to stretch the opposition and produce gaps. After that, everyone else can be rotated I think....
              are you talking about Kaveh or Sardar? Obviously the last lineup I posted was a joke (hopefully) about what wilmots might end up doing. But he has been playing sardar at some sort of false 10 role which I agree is criminal.

My lineup would have Kaveh at CAM if DEjagah is not ready to start, with gholizadeh and taremi on wings underneath sardar.

Comment

It does make sense to play with 4 attacking players, that being said, Rezaei is not creative enough for the CAM position and definitely not a winger. For the striker position Azmoun and Taremi are much better options.

I would play Gholizadeh in the CAM position and Jahanbakhsh (winger), Azmoun and Taremi as the three forwards.

Comment

However this formation would be more balanced for the Iraq game:

Beiranvand

Rezaeian Pouraliganji Hosseini Naderi

Ebrahimi Ali Karimi Nourollahi

Gholizadeh (free role) Azmoun Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    It does make sense to play with 4 attacking players, that being said, Rezaei is not creative enough for the CAM position and definitely not a winger. For the striker position Azmoun and Taremi are much better options.

I would play Gholizadeh in the CAM position and Jahanbakhsh (winger), Azmoun and Taremi as the three forwards.
                    disagree. Anybody that has seen rezaei in Charleroi (first spell and now) and even his time with SS now that he is much more than a cf. His linkup play, vision, passing is excellent. His pressing and defensive work are top notch as is his physicality. He will bring MUCH more to the table than an ARJ who has played ZERO minutes of first team football this year. Plus, Kaveh and gholi are on the same wave length, their combinations in charleroi have been fantastic to watch.

Comment

disagree. Anybody that has seen rezaei in Charleroi (first spell and now) and even his time with SS now that he is much more than a cf. His linkup play, vision, passing is excellent. His pressing and defensive work are top notch as is his physicality. He will bring MUCH more to the table than an ARJ who has played ZERO minutes of first team football this year. Plus, Kaveh and gholi are on the same wave length, their combinations in charleroi have been fantastic to watch.
                      Kaveh Rezaei is a decent striker, but by no means does he have the right qualities to play as a central attacking midfielder! He lacks the creativity, the technique and fantasy to play in this position. Gholizadeh does have these qualities, so does Saman Ghoddos. You can't just put a striker in this position because of his pressing and defensive work or the physicality that he brings. Only the most highly skilled and creative attacking players can fill this position otherwise it is of no use, might as well play without a number 10 because the ball will never reach the strikers. Jahanbakhsh might be out of form and playing zero minutes for his club, but he is an authentic winger, something which Rezaei is not. If you play a certain formation and strategy, you have to play the right players in the right positions otherwise it won't work and you won't get results. Rezaei is a striker and unfortunately for him we have much better options in Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

He will never play kaveh as CAM and behind striker, he was never tested there and he is much more useful as winger or target.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We should include as many experienced players in this match as possible, Dejagah should start if he's fit as well.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Be nazar mirese ke Charleroi be khobi daare amalkarde Noorafkan raa dar Sepahan peygiri mikone va az pishraftesh dar in fasl ta inja raazi ast.

https://plus.lesoir.be/256878/articl...es-bon-en-iran
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Be nazar mirese ke Charleroi be khobi daare amalkarde Noorafkan raa dar Sepahan peygiri mikone va az pishraftesh dar in fasl ta inja raazi ast.

https://plus.lesoir.be/256878/articl...es-bon-en-iran
                              His view on delfi is interesting, it basically means that he needs more time to develop. Manu ferrera has always been a well respected coach in Belgium, he worked as as an assistant coach for some really good trainers. He had a good eye on young talents and was actually appointed as the Head of the academy in Gent a few years ago.

I went to the Charleroi's reserve team game two weeks ago, delfi was starting. It wasn't a great game of football but you could see that he's got something more than the other players. BTW Gholizadeh and his wife were at the game too. It was weird for me that Gholizadeh would spend his Monday evening to see the reserve team.
                              Last edited by dcpp; 11-01-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                                BTW Gholizadeh and his wife were at the game too. It was weird for me that Gholizadeh would spend his Monday evening to see the reserve team.
                                Maybe he was trying to support Delfi?

Comment

Working...
                                X