Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a goal , Kaveh. On the counter runs from the half way line , two on one , defender thinks that he may pass to Gholizadeh so doesn’t close him down and Kaveh bangs it in past the keeper.

Comment

That was beautiful! Kaveh buried that like a pro should.

Comment

Kaveh makes a run from half to score. Lovely finish and composure. Found space very nicely.

Comment

Rezaei subbed out. Probably to hold the lead.

Comment

Gholizadeh doing a good job of disrupting play buildup from the back by Oostende. Very active.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Gholizadeh doing a good job of disrupting play buildup from the back by Oostende. Very active.
              Like to see him behind striker in TM.

Comment

Happy for Kaveh, poor guy went through a lot in last year and half.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Like to see him behind striker in TM.
                  Yap, only guy we have besides Dejagah who can man move the ball up with intensity and purpose in an attacking sense.

Comment

highlights anyone?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

No coincidence that this winning run has happened when Kaveh and Gholizadeh have started games.

Comment

any links?

Comment

I saw the goal in live stream, what a confidence he had to score the goal, amazing. This goal will boost his confidence even more, Im really happy for him

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4N6-mxAPGR/

great strike. Looked like he should have passed to gholi, but he knew exactly what he was doing. To be out for a long time, not score many goals recently, but still have the confidence And more importantly the ability to pull that off shows that he is indeed a quality player.

I agree, he could play the 10 role for us if Dejagah is absent and give some creativity to the team vs Iraq, as well as being a very able and smart presser.

ARJ??------Kaveh/Dej----Gholi
                            --------------Sardar------------

Could be the lineup in Taremis absence. Karim should be nowhere near the pitch. Kaveh is 10x the player he is. When Taremi and Ghoddos are fit and available the options we have for the front 4 positions are frightening.

Comment

Highlights: https://bit.ly/2Wq2RVH

*Nice Kaveh/Ali combo @ 1:42min of the video

Kaveh's teammate, Marco Ilaimaharitra, on the play that led to the goal:

"Ilaimaharitra was at the basis of that goal, although he admitted afterward that it had not been his intention to send Rezaei through to goal. “I recuperated a ball deep in our own field, turned around and gave it a try. I didn't even know where Rezaei was at that moment. So it wasn't really an assist. That goal is one hundred percent the merit of Kaveh. He still had the energy to go after those haphazard stairs and finished cold-blooded. This win, with ten to eleven, is very good for confidence in the prospect of the Sunday game at
                              Mechelen. ""

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bel...ww.google.com/

"Kaveh Rezaei: My Confidence is back

Kaveh Rezaei was obviously smiling at the exit of the locker room on Tuesday night, after giving his team the win, despite the numerical inferiority. "Of course I was tired when I inherited this ball but I was focused on finishing this action, I knew it was the last chance for the team and I did all that it was necessary to bring it to fruition. "

Before that, the Iranian had multiplied his efforts, pressing the opponent and completing the defensive races. "When you lose a player, you know you'll have to do even more to come back, help your people defend. If you do not do it, your team will end up with eight field players against ten and you are certain to lose the match. Each player has to run, 10 to 20% more than usual ... We did it and that's why we won. "

"I had to rehabilitate myself"

Titularized for the first time at the Circle a dozen days ago, the striker has chained his third appearance rank in the base eleven and ensures feeling better and better, which is a good omen for the Zebras.

"My confidence is back, my body too. I just needed to chain a few matches. I will give the best all season for Charleroi. I know my responsibility. I needed a time of adaptation, in terms of tactical requirements especially, relearn to know my teammates. Now, everything is fine with everyone. When we look at my last two games, we can see that I created a lot of opportunities for my teammates. We are on the right path and can really claim the top 6."

https://www.lesoir.be/257153/article...-est-de-retour
                              Last edited by aenima_8; 10-29-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/B4N6-mxAPGR/

great strike. Looked like he should have passed to gholi, but he knew exactly what he was doing. To be out for a long time, not score many goals recently, but still have the confidence And more importantly the ability to pull that off shows that he is indeed a quality player.

I agree, he could play the 10 role for us if Dejagah is absent and give some creativity to the team vs Iraq, as well as being a very able and smart presser.

ARJ??------Kaveh/Dej----Gholi
                                --------------Sardar------------

Could be the lineup in Taremis absence. Karim should be nowhere near the pitch. Kaveh is 10x the player he is. When Taremi and Ghoddos are fit and available the options we have for the front 4 positions are frightening.
                                Hamin, Kaveh poshte sare Sardar yek taktike besyaar khobi be nazare man mirese, ham bekhatere inke mitone mogheiyat baraye Azmoun ijaad kone

ba paashaaye khobesh dar omgh, va ham chon mitone toop raa be khobi daryaft kone va be kenarehaa pakhsh kone va dar zemn nabardhaaye havai raa ham bebare.

Ansarifard ba raftan be Qatar goore khodesho kand.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X