X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    What a waste...from Irans Top Talent to Belgium League B

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    Never understood why Delfi was a top talent in iran, did i miss something big ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      Never understood why Delfi was a top talent in iran, did i miss something big ?
      He was part of the U-17 TM which was really damn good (beating Germany,...)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        He was part of the U-17 TM which was really damn good (beating Germany,...)
        Exactly, together with Allahyar Sayadmanesh & Taha Shariati probably Iran's best players of the tournament
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
          Exactly, together with Allahyar Sayadmanesh & Taha Shariati probably Iran's best players of the tournament
          Any news on Taha recently? He had a couple of bad injuries but seems to be back now

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Any news on Taha recently? He had a couple of bad injuries but seems to be back now
            he has been getting decent minutes in saipa. He needs to have a full injury free season and fill out a bit to truly gauge where he is at now.

Comment

Delfi was actually really good and played several games under mazzu but I think the injuries and setbacks this season require him to regain his form.

Anybody who watched his games under mazzu saw that he is a very talented player. He will be fine.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Delfi was actually really good and played several games under mazzu but I think the injuries and setbacks this season require him to regain his form.

Anybody who watched his games under mazzu saw that he is a very talented player. He will be fine.
                Absolutely agree. The guy can play. Speedy and technical. In terms of raw ability, he is further ahead than JB was at the same age. The kid is only 19.

Comment

Official 2020-21 team photo.

May be the most Iranians I've seen in a single team photo of a major Euro team =)

Comment

They play against Club Brugge on Aug 8th. Do I recall correctly that Brugge made an arrangement last season that Kaveh would not play against Brugge while on loan? Is it the same deal this season?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Delfi bulked up from his skinny Khuzestan days

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        Delfi bulked up from his skinny Khuzestan days
                        Indeed.. Honestly I couldn't even recognize him.. Had to check on charleroi's website for his photo...
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

"KAVEH REZAEI ABSENT FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON WITH CHARLEROI

Despite his recent signing at Sporting Charleroi, Kaveh Rezaei should not be able to take part in the first game of the season against Club Brugge.

Next Saturday, Sporting Charleroi should launch its 2020/2021 season by facing the reigning Belgian champion, FC Bruges (kick off from 4.30 p.m.). Nevertheless, the Zebras will have to do without one of their new recruits, deprived of a match.

Indeed, even if he has officially been a RCSC player for a few days, the Iranian international is only loaned to club carolo by the Blauw in Zwart. What's more, according to the deal made between the two formations, they would still pay part of his salary which, according to the regulations, does not allow the 28-year-old striker to play against the Club.

Consequently, the Black and White will have to find a tactical solution to compensate for the absence of the former player of Esteghlal. Among the options at his disposal, Karim Belhocine will be able to count on the presence of Shamar Nicholson or Adama Niane."

https://www.walfoot.be/news/2020-08-...avec-charleroi

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

May be the most Iranians I've seen in a single team photo of a major Euro team =)

wrong...we had 3 at Hamburg even once or twice on the pitch at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              wrong...we had 3 at Hamburg even once or twice on the pitch at the same time!

you assumed I only meant players only and I said nothing about the pitch...you missed the man in the suit Aziz!

Comment

^^

Who's the 3rd?
                                Kia and Khatibi
                                frankly I dont even recall seeing them on the pitch at the same time in an OFFICIAL MATCH.
                                does anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X