Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gholizadeh will provide a lot more assists, his passing and combination play is on a different level when compared to torabi.
    He also has the vision and technical ability to not only hold the ball when defended by multiple men but is also a tricky enough winger that he generally gives the defenders on his time a handful to deal with.

Torabi is too inconsistent but I would say he has more:
    Pace
    Strength
    Shooting power
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

In the end of the day, it's about taste and I like Torabi more than Gholizadeh too. The former can be far more explosive in the games than anyone else in TM.

Comment

Breaking : belgian league to stop now, no playoff : brugge champion, gent in champions league play off, charleroi and antwerp in europa league.

Good ending for our legionnaire, just sad Charleroi couldn't catch the CL spot and Ezza couldn't play more game to show him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Breaking : belgian league to stop now, no playoff : brugge champion, gent in champions league play off, charleroi and antwerp in europa league.

Good ending for our legionnaire, just sad Charleroi couldn't catch the CL spot and Ezza couldn't play more game to show him
          CL Playoff spot, not direct CL qualification unfortunately... I think Europa League spot is better for them, especially since they deserved to qualify last year and were ever so close. CL playoff spot is just extra work and a burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            CL Playoff spot, not direct CL qualification unfortunately... I think Europa League spot is better for them, especially since they deserved to qualify last year and were ever so close. CL playoff spot is just extra work and a burden.
            The club gets so much more money being in UCL though.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              The club gets so much more money being in UCL though.
              If they made the group stages, not just by getting to the 3rd or 4th playoff round lol. Anyways let’s be real, CL is way too high of a level for them, much better they have make some noise in Europa which is more there level. Kaveh will be gone, but it will be a great platform for gholizadeh, delfi to show themselves ( unless a bigger team snaps up Gholi).

Also great news for beiranvand that he will be in Europa league next year

Comment

The biggest question for me is how has Delfi’s development been and how close is he to seeing the field?

Comment

I think UCL would've been better for Charleroi but there are still many reputable clubs who also feature in Europa that can help get our players noticed. Most notably I hope Gholizadeh stays healthy and in form during that campaign as I think he is a severely underrated talent who can raise a lot of eyebrows on a bigger stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Charleroi and Antwerp will go to Europa league play off. However Antwerp could directly qualify for EL group stage as they are in the Belgian cup final

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      The biggest question for me is how has Delfi’s development been and how close is he to seeing the field?
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/GolBezan/...88380055330820

According to Gol Bezan Twitter he played and scored in a friendly on the 23rd March.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Charleroi and Antwerp will go to Europa league play off. However Antwerp could directly qualify for EL group stage as they are in the Belgian cup final
                        https://www.kxan36news.com/response-...-in-particular

according to bayat they are directly in europa. Great news and much better than going into an early qualifying round of CL that they would likely get knocked out of.

Comment

Unless they play the cup's final and Antwerp wins it. Antwerp will then have the direct spot to the Europa League.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Charleroi directly to Europa League they are 3rd Antwerp will be in qualification for Europa so Beiro will see action very quickly. Also Noorafkan is returning from his loan spell at Sepahan. It’s a high possibility Gholi will transfer so Delfi and noorafkan need to step up. Milad will be in qualifiers for CL so that’s gonna be great also as last season we saw two Belgian teams in CL. Kaveh is already qualified.

Comment

I think Delfi will get a good amount of time next season, with Europa and with Rezaei and maybe Gholi and another player gone it'll clear up the path. They had 7-8 first team forwards this season so it was always gonna be a tall pecking order to get through. Noorafkan has also improved a lot this season so that'll be a good sight to see

Comment

For the moment Noone is getting any minutes and if things go on like this some clubs will not survive it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X