This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    charleroi played leaders brugge away today and narrowly lost 1-0, conceding in first minute.

Kaveh obviously couldnt play vs parent club, gholi started and played full 90. Interestingly, he was positioned as a midfielder and not a winger, with him and japanese morioka, too fairly attacking mids/wingers by trade forming a midfield trio with a physical DM. He could be utilized in this position for TM if ghoddos is not fully fit/in form. In fact, it would be a great option for skocic to try out.

https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...uges-charleroi

highlights. Charleroi's best chance was assisted by gholizadeh, great take in the air, dribble past a few players, and perfect pass for winger whose shot was well saved. That is the kind of creativity from central areas we have been lacking in TM recently.
    really enjoy your game summeries (did i spell that right?)!
    You should write on the frontpage of PFDC.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Does Delfi play many games or still injured?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Does Delfi play many games or still injured?
          not one and not even part of the selection ; https://www.transfermarkt.nl/younes-.../0?saison=2019

Comment

I'm going to watch them against Standard Liege on Sunday. Will anyone be there? I should be meeting the players after the match, will post pics.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              I'm going to watch them against Standard Liege on Sunday. Will anyone be there? I should be meeting the players after the match, will post pics.
              Can you find out if Younes is injured, or playing for the U23 team or just not ready for the senior team?
              Also please let us know if they are looking at any other Iranians.

Have fun and enjoy.

Comment

younes has been playing with the u23 team, struggled with injury this season in general.

But he actually played in league really well at end of last season, scoring for mazzu, and belhocine started him in most friendlies this year and said hes a huge talent.

I think they just want to be careful with him and allow him to fully adjust physically to euro football.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  If you can hook me up with 2 tickets, i will join you

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    If you can hook me up with 2 tickets, i will join you
                    I'm a guest myself bro othewise I definitely would have! pm me your number I will try to hook you up.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Who thinks Charleroi will win today? Asking for a friend who is considering placing a wager
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Who thinks Charleroi will win today? Asking for a friend who is considering placing a wager
                            I've placed a Draw No Bet on Charleroi. Their history is not a winning one against Standard, but they've tied several times. Charleroi is a solid team, and I'd give them a 1/3 chance for an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              I've placed a Draw No Bet on Charleroi. Their history is not a winning one against Standard, but they've tied several times. Charleroi is a solid team, and I'd give them a 1/3 chance for an upset.
                              Draw no bet it is 😁
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Charleroi up 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X