This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
    exactly this, but sardar is a big baby, a MOFT KHOR, he runs on the pitch hearing craig david song i am walking away...same as he does in zenit, only finishing with the last touch in zenit and reading his name here and there in scorerlist doesnt make him a good player...
    A quote on quote: "big baby" "moft khor"??? Do you know how lucky we are to have him on TM???

Russia tried naturializing Azmoun to play for their NT in the past because of how clinical he is and if you ask other Asian countries they would gladly take him in open arms. Do me a favour, search アズムン (Japanese for Azmoun) in Twitter/YouTube and look how many results come up... Just look at the amounts of fans he has in Japan!

Comment

Guys come on.

I watched latest azmoun Matches in Zenit. in league, and specially in Champions League vs. RB Leipzig. Just one or two attempts, one Chance, and Nothing more, he does not attack the Players, no pressure, just Walking or runing slow Motion, moving from left to Right, playing with azmoun is playing with 10 Players. Zenit other Players are strong enough for their league to dominate the oponent, and at the end sardar touch the ball and also score a Goal. there was NOTHING vs. RB Leipzig. lost. same vs. Bahrain and iraq.

In the second half, sardar "Show" Pressing by runing 80% to the Defender and other iranian Players do not attack, he Show with his Hand, taking it up, that it is not my fault, i am Pressing the rest is not doing, yani dasht mindakht gordeh baghie ba harekatesh.

Sorry man, whoever says sardar azmoun is a world class Player or has the potential for beeing a world class Player is wrong. and i say this as a UEFA Coach (German/UEFA Coaching License). It is Dyzuba and the brazilian Player in Zenit and some other, which makes the hard work…
      i said before the match in line up thread do not Play with azmoun as lone striker, and i was Right, because the 90 minutes showed ONCE AGAIN that he is not able to deliver or take the Team to another Level. Azmoun has same amount in the lose vs. iraq as shojaei.

We should have played with Taremi and Rezaei, or just with Taremi upfront as central striker.

I say it once again, if you watch azmoun in Team melli or Zenit, also Count and observe his moving on the pitch. dont watch the ball all time, also give a look between the lines, and his moving specially in defense and positioning against the ball and oponent.

Azmoun is not a 90 Minute Player and not a starter for Team Melli.This is what it is. maximum last 20 minutes to score or try to win a match.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        exactly this, but sardar is a big baby, a MOFT KHOR, he runs on the pitch hearing craig david song i am walking away...same as he does in zenit, only finishing with the last touch in zenit and reading his name here and there in scorerlist doesnt make him a good player...
        well, personal attitude aside (which I'd like to think he's growing out of it as he grows up), there's a thing called "being at the right place at the right time". which points at the intelligence of strikers who appear on the right spot to simply tap in balls.
        That shows good vision & game reading.
        what good strikers truly need.
        so dont discount this major trait

yes, he should participate in defense far more than he does now.
        that would make him a complete player.
        But that's for the coach to instruct him to take part in defending and pressing. I dont know if that is actually asked of him by his coaches

Comment

Saeed_noro - if you think Lippi is a realistic choice for a sanctioned pariah country with political and economic problems, then your view of our only world class potential player, and yes he does have faults in his personality, may be a little hard for the rest of us to accept.

And yes, most of us have also watched all his games for zenit, rostov Rubin and tm. He does what is asked of him for each team. He ran more than almost any other player for TM I'm wc18 because Queiroz asked him to do that role. How many times have his headers saved our asses when defending corners???

For zenit his role is to poach, not to expend energy needlessly. And he does it well. He has excellent anticipation so if you watch his movement when things are about to happen, he is by-and-large faultless particularly for someone who is still developing as a footballer. He has a good football brain.

Hate his personality, fine, but this player is the best we have by a long way. What happened to you man?

Comment

A recent interview with Kaveh by Belgian media:

Rezaei: "The pressure, I like it!"

Back in the Black Country at the end of an almost white page in the Venice of the North, Kaveh Rezaei found his sensations and the path of the nets. Encounter with the man who (re) makes the Zebras gallop.

Kaveh Rezaei about ...

... of his goal in Ostend after being silent for 424 days: "We must remember the context: we are on the move, on a terrain that is still difficult for Charleroi, and in addition, we have been at ten since They need points, they push, they put pressure on us, and by scoring that goal, I vented all the pressure, everyone was able to blow a blow, and we were rewarded for our efforts. That's mostly what I thought, not my personal case. "

... of his failure at Club Brugge last season:
            "I decided not to think about what happened last season, I'm focusing completely on this season. Everything I'm thinking about now is the way I can help the team, and my job is to score goals, I've gone through difficult times, and I've always done to follow the most professional way possible: to work hard every day, I know myself, I know my qualities, I have no doubt about myself, if I'm positive about myself, I can do everything I want. "

... of Karim Belhocine: "The coach is young, he is smart, he thinks of all the details, and he helps us a lot during matches, just like us, he is in Charleroi because he wants to grow and progress. It is this sense of mutual help and collective progress that guides the club, and brings it to the top. "
            ... pressure : "There is always pressure, I have always been prepared for that, in fact, I like it, it's not something that should kill you, it should just serve you to become better. ""

https://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport...eck=1574299642

Comment

Both Kaveh and Gholi starting today.

Comment

Any links guys?
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  Any links guys?
                  http://www.hesgoal.com/news/56373/Si...Charleroi.html

Comment

GREAT FINISH BY GOHLI!!!

Comment

Rezaei scores 2-0!

Comment

So sad, that we didn't use our full potential against Iraq, just imagine Gholi and Kaveh starting that game...

Comment

Having a Belgian TM coach has provided very useful in cultivating our Belgium-based legionnaires /s

Comment

Was is he not celebrating? Is it because of iran protests?
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

3-1 Rezaei

And Wilmots keeps them both on bench because he doesnt even know who they are

Comment

Kaveh and Gholi should both be playing for TM in a HURRY!

Comment

Working...
                                X