Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eupen the better team in 2nd half, dominated possession and play..
    our boys from charlie-boy became more anonymous in the 2nd half
    solid performances all around from our boys in both team and a fair final result on balance of events ..!

ps
    seen some action from time to time, but first time watching a full game from a Belgian league ... looks a competitive EU Mid-Low tier league, ideal as an stepping stone for our more promising talents from PGL to join..!! overall it seems more impressive and challenging league than the dutch, greek and portugese and probably even the russian league..!!
    i'd like to see more iroonie footballers play their trade and step up their pedigree as a footballer in this league..! just wished there were more steady links and English commentary on the web... then i'd certainly be more tempted to follow it closer..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 01-18-2020, 12:13 PM.

Comment

https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...upen-charleroi

full highlights. Gholi assist was spectacular, commentators loved it as well.

He is now on 4 goals and 5 assists this season, basically halfway through. AT the beginning he was still returning from injury, not in peak form. But he looks excellent now.

If he can double that goal and assist total he will be in a good position for an interesting transfer.

Comment

Crazy to think that Gholizadeh is only 23, very excited to see where his career goes from Charleroi.

He’s only made 11 starts so far this season in the league and from those he has 3 goals and 4 assists. Very good stats.

Comment

surprised no highlight reel or replay of his bicycle kick attempt which was narrowly missed..??

if that had gone in vaaveyla .. , i think it was from Kaveh's run and service from the RW..!!

Comment

RCSC should have won that game, were it not for the lazy play by their goalie, who gets the anti-MOTM award.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              RCSC should have won that game, were it not for the lazy ass play by their goalie, who gets the anti-MOTM award.
              Are, ba eshtebaahesh energie team raa rikht be ham.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Golizadeh will be/should be picked up by a better team or better league. He seems very talented and promising.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Comment

our players are doing well. i am not sure they go bigger team, will help them, just look at kaveh went to club brugge and didnt work out for him

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      our players are doing well. i am not sure they go bigger team, will help them, just look at kaveh went to club brugge and didnt work out for him
                      I agree but every situation is different of course. I remember when Ghoochannejad went to Standard Liege I thought he was screwed because he was up against Batshuayi, a good striker that now has 5 goals on loan with Crystal Palace in 11 appearances. Had he not been there maybe Ghoochi could I have shined, I do not know.
                      Sardar moved on to Zenit and it has been just about perfect for him.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Kaveh and Goli starting in 1 hour

Comment

Penalty converted by Morioka. SC 1-0 21'

Comment

Working...
                                X