This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peyman Rajabi for TM...!
    lool, seems a very likable chap..!! damesh garm..!!

the first insta link above i clicked , i thought he was a charleroi player too... (looked sorta like that dreaded brotha on the team..!) then i was like WTF...!! He is speaking pretty good farsi...!! is he iranian ? why havent we discussed him as possible TM player candidate..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
      Club Brugge doesn't deserve a second chance with Rezaie, They can resign the almighty Wesley if they want
      yea man, especially if the same Asshole who was his Brugge coach is still coaching the team..!!?
      i happened to watch the last game between the two clubs where Kaveh was on the sidelines due to loan restriction and Club Brugge looked a pretty formidable attacking side without Kaveh, Charleroi was overmatched most of the game and lucky to get a point from them..!!
      it looked to me he'd likely struggle for playing minutes if he is returned back to Brugge..?? but the lure of playing CL football could be great..?
      from that article it doesnt even look like they are interested in him as much as a offensive reinforcement but more as a way to weaken and limit the success of Charleroi in the league..!!
      he should try to stay put if possible but not sure there is much he could do if recalled back to CB..!!? they still own his asss i suppose..!?
      Last edited by BacheLot; 02-17-2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        yea man, especially if the same Asshole who was his Brugge coach is still coaching the team..!!?
        i happened to watch the last game between the two clubs where Kaveh was on the sidelines due to loan restriction and Club Brugge looked a pretty formidable attacking side without Kaveh, Charleroi was overmatched most of the game and lucky to get a point from them..!!
        it looked to me he'd likely struggle for playing minutes if he is returned back to Brugge..?? but the lure of playing CL football could be great..?
        from that article it doesnt even look like they are interested in him as much as a offensive reinforcement but more as a way to weaken and limit the success of Charleroi in the league..!!
        he should try to stay put if possible but not sure there is much he could do if recalled back to CB..!!? they still own his ass i suppose..!?
        I think that's why they bought him last time as well, it's a shame really cause he could've gained some valuable experience playing against big clubs in the champions league. I wouldn't be surprised if they recalled him just to put a dent in Charleroi's firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          he should try to stay put if possible but not sure there is much he could do if recalled back to CB..!!? they still own his asss i suppose..!?
          its not the same coach he forced him to play injured. But it is the coach that never gave him a run of games after when he was deemed "out of form".

Comment

Don't know if it was said but Bayat said Charleroi will have (or already have) a scouting cell in Iran.
            If only we could have a charleroi in bigger league!

btw, Charleroi is playing the same role than Arsenal for french players in the late 90's. Wenger first bought successful french players, then other EPL teams did the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Don't know if it was said but Bayat said Charleroi will have (or already have) a scouting cell in Iran.
              If only we could have a charleroi in bigger league!

btw, Charleroi is playing the same role than Arsenal for french players in the late 90's. Wenger first bought successful french players, then other EPL teams did the same.
              They should link up with Mehdi Mahdavikia and be a way into Europe for the players that he works with at his academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                They should link up with Mehdi Mahdavikia and be a way into Europe for the players that he works with at his academy.
                I wouldn't be surprised if his most of Kia FC's standout youngsters aren't already on major scout lists in Germany - at the very least by HSV Hamburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if his most of Kia FC's standout youngsters aren't already on major scout lists in Germany - at the very least by HSV Hamburg.
                  mutliple have already had training weeks in germany. Last year, Erfan Ghorbani was at Bayern for a few weeks and impressed a lot, and other kid I forget his name was at hamburg. They posted some of their highlights in training there. German clubs are already keeping tabs on their development with these yearly invited until they turn 18 at which time they will basically have first dibs on them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    mutliple have already had training weeks in germany. Last year, Erfan Ghorbani was at Bayern for a few weeks and impressed a lot, and other kid I forget his name was at hamburg. They posted some of their highlights in training there. German clubs are already keeping tabs on their development with these yearly invited until they turn 18 at which time they will basically have first dibs on them.
                    Very interesting. I had no idea about this too.
                    It makes good sense though. After all, Mahdavikia eventually needs to start making some money considering he has put in a lot of money into this effort.
                    Even if 1-2 of these youngsters make it to Europe per season, Kia FC will have done its job.

Comment

Who is erfan ghorbani and any pictures at bayern?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                        Who is erfan ghorbani and any pictures at bayern?

This was my original post when it happened on fckia thread...

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/BqVP3aEnYVp/

"Latest news. Two FCKIA players have been training with Bayern and Hamburg academies respectively.

Hossein Hajizadeh at Hamburg (the same one who was a prodigy from age of 9) and Erfan Ghorbani at Bayern. They will continue to train for periods of time like this every few months/year so their progress can be tracked. In the mean time they will continue to play for FCKIA in the Tehran League, and domestic and international tournaments they participate in.

This is the goal of the academy, to find, develop, and get these players to Europe where they will continue to advise and support them. Basically unheard of in Iran. Already these guys are making positive impressions on big european scouts, in the best league for iranian talents, imo, and proven by history, Bundesliga. This is just the beginning.

Some highlights are included above from Erfan and Hossein's training there. I have a contact in Hamburg academy, maybe I can get more info from him about hajizadeh, will post here.

Update on the academy in general : It has increased to 3 age groups now : u16, u14, and then a very young u11 or so. All three are competing in their respective tehran leagues, wiping the floor with their opponents (PP,SS,rah ahan, Saipa, Peykan ,etc). I think collectively they may have lost 2-3 games in the last two years in domestic play. Pretty sure one came vs peykan who have a very decent youth system, and the other 2 against ali doostimehr's academy (very similar to Kia's, with seemingly more connections with Turkish League than other Euro Leagues), Iranmehr.

In addition to domestic play FCKIA go to 2-4 international tournaments a year, in addition to training camps in southern Iran (playing academies there), and training camps in Germany at Hamburg's training grounds. Doustimehr's academy follows similar path but have more tournaments in Turkey than Western Europe. Lastly, FCKIA invite about 2-3 coaches from foreign academies yearly, who work with all the teams, and the coaches introducing more european tactics and training methods. One of particular note was Christian Titz last year who then went on to take the Hamburg Head Coach role for senior team a few months later.

Essentially, FCKIA, is a european academy that plays with exclusively iranian talents. Now we are also seeing players from the academy getting added to the Youth national teams.
                        "

Comment

Mehdi Bayat, the president of the Belgian FA, has confirmed that Sporting Charleroi will have a scouting cell inside Iran.

Finding major success with Iranian players, the club has setup a firm that will monitor players.

Comment

They played club Brugge and lost 1-0. Gholi played beautifully. His teammates let him down many times. He had a one hit volley opportunity which was blocked or maybe hand balled.

Kaveh was not allowed to play as his contract does not allow him to play his owner team.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Mehdi Bayat, the president of the Belgian FA, has confirmed that Sporting Charleroi will have a scouting cell inside Iran.

Finding major success with Iranian players, the club has setup a firm that will monitor players.
                              He did more than enough for Iranian players, same as his dad and uncles in the past, something about 10 Iranians played there in the last 2 decades...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

charleroi played leaders brugge away today and narrowly lost 1-0, conceding in first minute.

Kaveh obviously couldnt play vs parent club, gholi started and played full 90. Interestingly, he was positioned as a midfielder and not a winger, with him and japanese morioka, too fairly attacking mids/wingers by trade forming a midfield trio with a physical DM. He could be utilized in this position for TM if ghoddos is not fully fit/in form. In fact, it would be a great option for skocic to try out.

https://www.proximus-sports.be/fr/fo...uges-charleroi

highlights. Charleroi's best chance was assisted by gholizadeh, great take in the air, dribble past a few players, and perfect pass for winger whose shot was well saved. That is the kind of creativity from central areas we have been lacking in TM recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X