July 17 - DRAW - FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifier & AFC A2023 Asian Cup Qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    The fact that Qatar is an elite Asian team now and China still isnt, must really not seat too well with the Chinese federation.
    They've been desperate for success in the sport since the 90s. Corporations have been pushing for it as well, but they spend bad money after bad money...
    Shows clearly that spending money at the top levels, with minimal youth investment gives no results.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
      https://twitter.com/blogdeprimeira_/...09261750378496

China is trying to naturalize 5 Brazilians!

Ricardo Goulart
      Elkeson
      Fernandinho
      Alan
      Aloísio

They are very quality imports and Ricardo Goulart has even played for Brazil. This is ridiculous. Other Asian teams should protest against their cheating.
      https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...thout_chinese/

Elkeson become the first player without Chinese heritage to be called up to China National Team

Comment

FIFA should make it harder for players to switch their national team.

Comment

Please welcome the new france.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/china-w...0379--sow.html

China could soon be able to field a national team made up almost entirely of players born elsewhere after authorities said nine foreign footballers were switching allegiance.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

China could soon be able to field a national team made up almost entirely of players born elsewhere after authorities said nine foreign footballers were switching allegiance.
            I wonder if China's national team will eat Chinese food in the years to come.

Comment

https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/...alised-striker

LOL Elkeson claims he is Chinese

Comment

Please welcome the new France
                Bad example. The vast majority of French National Team players were born in France. Please inform yourself better next time before you write such stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                  Bad example. The vast majority of French National Team players were born in France. Please inform yourself better next time before you write such stuff!
                  Perfect example. Most of them have no french blood.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The big difference between Qatar and China is that most of the Qatar players were developed in Qatar (Aspire academy). China's naturalized players are pure imports.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                      The big difference between Qatar and China is that most of the Qatar players were developed in Qatar (Aspire academy). China's naturalized players are pure imports.
                      Qatar started with pure imports also. I for one dont have a problem with it. Atleast they become stronger challengers. Better competition for us.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

china has 1 bilion people cant find a player have to nuetralise players.

Comment

This is not an easy draw
                          Bahrain is back in form by winning the west asian games
                          And Iraq is iran ghorbeh sia
                          We better get all 12 pts from hongkong and Cambodia

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            Qatar started with pure imports also. I for one dont have a problem with it. Atleast they become stronger challengers. Better competition for us.
                            Well you should have a problem with it if all countries start doing this then all national teams become like club teams and the richest teams become the most successful they are national teams for a reason
                            You just got Caged
                            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Bahrain won't stand a chance in Tehran under Wilmots. Not saying they won't score, because our team has just begun to get used to Wilmots' offensive tactics. Iran under Queiroz and his defensive team humiliated Bahrain 6-0. Bahrain have 5-6 of the same players from that October 2011 encounter.

Now I know this isn't the same Bahrain from that match, and it has been 7 years. But Iran isn't the same team either and has progressed further than Bahrain. My opinion is that in Azadi Bahrain will struggle. They can do better in Manama, but I don't see Bahrain doing well against this Team Melli and these players under an attacking minded Wilmots.

They did do well in the Asian Cup for the players they have, but Iraq on paper are the only real threat from this group. And I agree, weabsolutely need all 12 points from Cambodia and Hong Kong.

Comment

The new WC logo:

Comment

Working...
                                X