Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    ...AFG has a chance in their group too.
    That's true. With Qatar not going to next round, Afghanistan could get in behind Oman as one of the best four second place teams.

Comment

Why is qatar in the qualifiers
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Why is qatar in the qualifiers
        First round of world cup qualifiers also serves as qualifiers for the 2023 Asian Cup. So Qatar is allowed to participate in the first round of qualifiers, but not in the second round of qualifiers if they progress.

Comment

It is good the last 2 games we are playing in Tehran!

First match(es) will be played on 5 September 2019. Source:[citation needed]
          Rules for classification:*Qualification tiebreakers
          Notes:
          ^*The four best runners-up across all groups will advance to the*third round*and*Asian Cup. The remaining four runners-up will advance to the*Asian Cup qualifying third round^*The four best fourth-placed teams across all groups will advance to the*Asian Cup qualifying third round. The remaining four fourth-placed teams will advance to the*Asian Cup qualifying play-off round.

5 september 2019
          • Bahrain vs. Iraq
          • Combodia vs. Hong Kong

10 september 2019
          • Hong Kong vs. Iran Hong Kong
          • Cambodia vs. Bahrain

10 October
          Iran vs. Cambodia Tehran
          • Iraq vs. Hong Kong

15 october
          • Bahrain vs. Iran in Manama
          • Combodia vs. Iraq

14 november
          • Iraq vs. Iran Baghdad
          • Hong Kong vs. Bahrain

19 november
          • Iraq vs. Bahrain
          • Hong Kong vs. Cambodia

2020:
          After Norouz New Year
          26 March 2020
          Iran vs. Hong Kong Tehran
          • Bahrain vs. Cambodia

31 march
          • Hong Kong vs. Iraq
          • Cambodia vs. Iran in Phnom Penh

4 june:
          Iran vs. Bahrain Tehran (this game was in 2005 also we WON 1:0)
          • Iraq vs. Cambodia

9 june (last game)
          Iranvs. Iraq Tehran
          • Bahrain vs. Hong Kong

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Iran got the toughest group.

Iraq should have been be pot 1 IMO, and we failed to beat them in the Asian cup With CQ and lost to them in a friendly in 2017. Bahrain is the best team of Pot 3. Cambodia is also on the come up, but they won't be causing Iran any headaches.

There's potential for an upset.
            We fielded B-team in the match, though.

Comment

Groups of 5 means the last game of the group for at least one of the teams won't be at the same time as the other teams.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

South Korea and North Korea in the SAME GROUP

Dis gonna be good

Comment

See you in Hong Kong, I hope play in Hong Kong stadium 40000 seat, if play in Mong kok stadium 6000 seats
                  Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

iran should play china in first fifa matchday before going to hong kong.
                    iran should play japan or matchday 6 as fina match of this year, or a european/african team. but japan is more than decent...

Good: we have two final matches against our rivals in tehran, we can fix everything if we struggle before. at least we have time and hosting the final matches vs. bahrain and iraq. better we fix everything before this matchday(s). if we win our 6 matches, we can relax in the last one/two matches probably and field other players. i hope we have this ideal qualification.

I guess we will play iraq, probably again in basra, but IFF should NOW make a complaint to AFC and say that iraq i not safe, and point out to the problems, hitting zobahan players...in AFC CL match vs. al zawraa...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                      iran should play china in first fifa matchday before going to hong kong.
                      iran should play japan or matchday 6 as fina match of this year, or a european/african team. but japan is more than decent...

Good: we have two final matches against our rivals in tehran, we can fix everything if we struggle before. at least we have time and hosting the final matches vs. bahrain and iraq. better we fix everything before this matchday(s). if we win our 6 matches, we can relax in the last one/two matches probably and field other players. i hope we have this ideal qualification.

I guess we will play iraq, probably again in basra, but IFF should NOW make a complaint to AFC and say that iraq i not safe, and point out to the problems, hitting zobahan players...in AFC CL match vs. al zawraa...
                      Japan has a match....i doubt on that date. they cant.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        That's true. With Qatar not going to next round, Afghanistan could get in behind Oman as one of the best four second place teams.
                        I don't think it's going to work like that. if Qatar wins the group, the 5th runner-up will qualify instead.

Comment

both kuwait and jordan can take away points from aussie's will be interesting to see how that one plays out. group G and D definitely look the toughest ones no question about it.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Who gives a f*** who is in our group.
                            If we want to go to the next level in world football, we need to respect all our opponents but beat them all. No easy games.
                            Exactly. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                              September 5, 2019 - We need a friendly match on this date
                              November 19, 2019 - We need a friendly match on this date.
                              Someone call Mehdi Taj!

Comment

Playing both Iraq and Bahrain at home in June 2020 is a super plus for Team Melli.

Comment

Working...
                                X