July 17 - DRAW - FIFA 2022 World Cup Qualifier & AFC A2023 Asian Cup Qualifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Iraq banned like 70 of their players for age fraud so their national team will be gutted. That Mimi "wonderkid" that they kept saying Juve wanted is 23 not 18 and may not even get called up
    And he moved to Qatar, not Juve lol

Comment

So the top 2 teams make it ?
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        So the top 2 teams make it ?
        Top 1 team from each group along with the best 4 number 2 teams, for a total of 12 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
          Top 1 team from each group along the best 4 number 2 team. A total of 12 teams.
          Yeah.. im ready for stress.. how about you?
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Yeah.. im ready for stress.. how about you?
            We got a tougher group than I expected, but we should be able to top it eventually.

Japan however should be able to top their group with their U21 team.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
              People who say "we have the thoughest group" aren't you ashamed of yourself ?
              We are Iran, we want to go to WC 2022 and are grouped with some teams who are 0 numbers in the world and you say wow what a tough group ????? As if we got Japan,Korea,Saudi,Australia
              We were almost out of WC2006 with our superstar team with number 0 Jordan and such. We always struggle against Iraq recently

With a normal draw, this stage of qualifiers should have been a walk in a park to come full force in the final stage of WCQ.

Comment

Hopefully we will actually get to participate and won't get banned due to missing our deadline of adhering to FIFA rules.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Who gives a f*** who is in our group.
                  If we want to go to the next level in world football, we need to respect all our opponents but beat them all. No easy games.

Comment

Oh my got Iraq and Bahrain i still remember and still painful for me! Bahrain in Manama we lost 2001 3:1 by only a win we would be in World Cup 2002! But I think we will make it the other Combodia and Hong Kong would be easy to win. It is a good test for us. I had preferred a much easyier group

With Carlos Qurioz we destroy Bahrain 6:0 now Wilmots will play attacking game

Comment

In which country are we going to play our away game against Iraq? I assume not in Iraq, am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        In which country are we going to play our away game against Iraq? I assume not in Iraq, am i right?
                        Actually Iraq was cleared by FIFA to host games. Not that I agree with it.

I looked up the claim that Iraq has players suspended by the FA and if this is true... their team is gutted to the bare bones.

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...for-age-fraud/

Names of 72 players who the Integrity Commission has asked the Iraq FA for official documents. Includes Mohanad Ali, Alaa Abbas, Ayman Hussein, Saad Natiq, Bashar Resan, Humam Tariq, Mohammed Dawud, Jalal Hassan, Mazin Fayadh, Mohammed Hamed and Ali Adnan.

Comment

I hope we avoid Saudi Arabia and Japan next round
                          In next round each group the first 2 going World Cup means 4 teams

Comment

The sad thing is that now Iraq has better stadiums than us. Just look up.

Comment

September 5, 2019 - We need a friendly match on this date
                              November 19, 2019 - We need a friendly match on this date.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

This group is a piece of pie for Iran.

We are #1 in Asia, bring them on!

AFG has a chance in their group too.

Comment

Working...
                                X